Can not connect to server EVER!!!!

by Bali-D007

Original Post

Can not connect to server EVER!!!!

★ Novice
Please help!!!!! I played the Simpsons tapped out almost a year ago and ran into a problem where the game would run for a few seconds and then display a error message every single time ( can not connect to server). 6 months of work lost and there where no solutions or help to fix the problem. So I uninstalled and left it as that, now a year later and a new phone I try out the game again and still the same problem. Does anyone have a fix. Seems ea don't
Message 1 of 7 (315 Views)

Re: Can not connect to server EVER!!!!

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @Bali-D007,

If the issue happens on a different device it means your account is corrupted but the support team can help with that. To contact them, simply fill out this form and select "Technical support / Game progress issue".

Hope that helps.

Message 2 of 7 (303 Views)

Hero (Retired)

This could also be an internet connection problem, but that's easy enough to check out.

Go somewhere else and see if the game works there.  Try a library, internet cafe, or a friend's house.

Message 3 of 7 (300 Views)

★ Novice
The internet connection is not the problem other apps work on the WiFi connection also it is a new account so I am strarting from fresh
Message 4 of 7 (294 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Bali-D007 wrote:
The internet connection is not the problem other apps work on the WiFi connection also it is a new account so I am strarting from fresh

Just because other apps work through the internet doesn't mean this one must work too.

A couple of years ago we stopped being able to access any secure portion of the Earthlink website, including our email.  We could get everywhere else on the internet that we attempted - just not the Earthlink site.  We were accessing through Hughes satellite and they refused to believe the problem was not on our end.  It took over a month and a bunch of other Hughes satellite users complaining before they looked into the problem and fixed it.

Try accessing the internet from some other location.  Be sure to force close the app and restart your phone first as well.

Message 5 of 7 (288 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
I tried it again at two of my friends houses and still the same problem. Also its now updating using my WiFi just fine????
Message 6 of 7 (270 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi  @Bali-D007,

Contact the support team, they will look into the issue for you.

Message 7 of 7 (263 Views)