Build over pavement (concrete).

by pedroarellanog

Original Post

Build over pavement (concrete).

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Since the last update (Sideshow Bob family) I'm not able to build over pavement with some buildings and also in certain areas. This happens especially with the Monsarno buildings and in recently bought new green areas. I don't know if this is a glitch. Can someone help me or tell me how to contact the EA guys to release an update correcting this? Thnx!
Message 1 of 5 (334 Views)

Re: Build over pavement (concrete).

Champion (Retired)

@hapmt wrote:
Since the last update (Sideshow Bob family) I'm not able to build over pavement with some buildings and also in certain areas. This happens especially with the Monsarno buildings and in recently bought new green areas. I don't know if this is a glitch. Can someone help me or tell me how to contact the EA guys to release an update correcting this? Thnx!

I haven't seen any official announcements about this, and at this time I'm presuming it's an accident or glitch that should be fixed.  Most, but not all, players are having the same issue with building the Monsarno building over pavement, even though it's curved curbing almost demands to have pavement under it.  I did say that not all players have this issue.  When browsing through my neighbors' cities earlier, I noticed that two of them have pavement under their Monsarno buildings, and as it happens, I can ask one of them how this was done.  I'll add a new reply to this thread if he is able to explain what he did differently.

Meanwhile, anyone else who would like to be able to put their Monsarno building over pavement should click the "Me Too" button in the first posting.

If this helps resolve your issue, please click accept solution as this may help others with the same issue to find a resolution as well.  XP is appreciated but not required.

Message 2 of 5 (324 Views)

You can only place it on grass but once it is placed you can add pavement under it
It is annoying and hopefully it will be fixed soon

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 3 of 5 (320 Views)

★★ Novice

There's a post with instructions on how to pave under buildings in the Game Discussion forum.

To sum it up: Place the building. start placing pavement beside the building as close as possible, drag the pavement under the building.  I tried it and it works.

Message 4 of 5 (315 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Nope. I tried both solutions you made: putting the pavement first and then placing the building over it, and placing the building and start putting the pavement and dragging below it. In both ways the pavement is red, meaning you're not able to put it under a building. Maybe I'll wait until a new update is available... :S
Message 5 of 5 (309 Views)