Bug with Kwik-e-Mart scratch card

by ceglow

Original Post

Bug with Kwik-e-Mart scratch card

★★ Novice
I followed the steps that were emailed to me and I'm still unable to access the scratch r mini game. It doesn't even show as an option? Can a patch be sent?? Thanks I have a previous ticket out #18929744
Message 1 of 13 (750 Views)

Re: Bug with Kwik-e-Mart scratch card

Which scratcher?
The in game cash one or the golden one for real money?

If it is the golden kind, check google/apple/amazon store settings so the in app purchase option is on, it can be disabled as a parental tool.
Also make sure your debit/creditcard is valid.
If you use giftcards and live in the US you have to add the tax. You might have enough money on the GC for the donuts/scratcher but not enough to include the additional tax.

This is not support. Be careful about posting privat info on public forums. The casenumber has no meaning here and although it isnt really sensitive information it is best to not put it on a place where the whole world can see it.

I suggest you use the email or login to origin .com and communicate with support through "my cases" section.

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players. In this case there is little other players can do for you.
Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 13 (738 Views)

★★ Novice
I have emailed support. 2 days they have not contacted me. I get no scratch r games!!! The option doesn't even show on my game! I was shocked when my friends were talking about the mini game. I'm just ready to quit playing. To be honest. I also posted my case number just in case an EA employee browsed the forums. They just keep going back and forth asking the same questions!!!
Message 3 of 13 (728 Views)

Still dont understamd if you are talking about the ingame cash scratcher or the golden one for real money.

Nag support about your case. Login to EAhelp and go to "my cases" and keep nagging them. You have to do this to keep your case open or it will autoclose, dont matter if they dont respond, you have to be active.

Support/developers do not frequent this board. Developers drop in to the regular forum but not the Help, at least not for this game.

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 4 of 13 (720 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
I GET NO SCRATCH R GAME. In game or purchase.
Support doesn't respond
Message 5 of 13 (715 Views)

The scratcher game should be available from level 5.
Same with the golden scratchers. Is there something wrong with your Kwik E Mart?
Have you tried storing it and Apu and put it back?
How many KEMs do you have?

Keep nagging them.
Yes, it can be weeks or months before they respond but you have to keep at them to keep the case open.
Dont give up. Keep asking about progress in your case. One line every other/third day is enough "anything happening in my case?" or "please respond" or "for flowering sake I need a flowering flower answer from you, flowers!"

I know it is frustrating, dealing with support for months but hang in there.
Good luck.

D'oh! - Em
Message 6 of 13 (707 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Have they fixed this?
I'm having the exact same issue.
I'm using an iPhone 4 with iOS 7.1.2
I had no idea about the scratch card option at Kwik-E Mart until my son told me he won 10,000 cash.
I clicked my Kwik-E Mart at level 7 and the option wasn't there.
So I deleted the game and made a new Origin account to start over completely and I'm level 6 and still no option.
I find this frustrating because I'd like the same options in my game. What gives?!
Message 7 of 13 (688 Views)

★★ Novice
I've gotten NOWHERE with these fine folks at EA. I'm pretty much done with them game until they contact me. They are a joke.
Message 8 of 13 (684 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue where the scratch-r isn't visible.  

all the help desk chat advisors state is to delete and re-install ... Still hasn't solved the problem.

Debs

Message 9 of 13 (634 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
Worst customer support. All they want to do is close out tickets. Leave all of us in the lurch. I still have no scratch r and quite frankly I've given up even playing the game. Here and there I come back and play. Why not just send a patch/update to give us all the options!!
Message 10 of 13 (628 Views)