Bought snake speakers - Now Vanished

by prawnsnshrimps

Original Post

Bought snake speakers - Now Vanished

★★★ Novice
Morning EA, That's my issue in a nutshell really. I bought the snake sneakers for 50 donuts, placed them, used them. When I went back into the game they have disappeared, and I'm down 50 donuts. They're not in my inventory or anywhere else and i've logged in / out of origin and the game which hasn't seemed to make a difference. Is there anything you can do in terms of getting these speakers or those donuts back? I don't mind spending a few quid on this game but unless something can be done I won't be anymore in case something I buy goes missing again! Many thanks,
Message 1 of 7 (298 Views)

Re: Bought snake speakers - Now Vanished

★★★★★ Novice

Have the exact same problem. Just bought 3 scratch-offs and combined it with alot of hard-earned level-up donuts to buy Bee Man. After i logged out i never saw him again. The donuts are ofcourse gone aswell.

My second premium purchase and this happends. Not exactly confident with the system.

Message 2 of 7 (286 Views)

★★★ Novice
Just had it again, bought a buddha, got a box, got a bench, placed the bench and it's vanished. On both occasions I accessed the store again, could possibly be a glitch here. Maybe we need to quit first to 'save' our items before going into the store again. Even so i'm down a lot of donuts for a few quid Frown
Message 3 of 7 (284 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Had the same problem last night with the tire fire. Kind of annoyed, that'll keep me from spending more on donuts if its not fixed.
Message 4 of 7 (276 Views)

★★★ Novice
Shameless self bump. I know i'm not the only one having premium items disappear.
Message 5 of 7 (264 Views)

★★★ Novice
And another one. EA not responding to emails. Any sign of some customer service existance would be nice.
Message 6 of 7 (227 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

And again.

Premium items disappear due to game glitches - what do? Do you compensate players who have spent money in this situation? If not why not?

We need other people to post in here to get EA's attention.

Message 7 of 7 (221 Views)