Black sreen after changing phone

by stormblast05

Original Post

Black sreen after changing phone

★ Novice

Hello,

After 2 years of game on my Iphone 5, I changed this week-end for a Samasung Galaxy S5.

Installation of the game worked properly and it stated to load around 1 Gb of data. Needing my phone in the meanwhile, I did went our but were never able to relaunch it has the screen remains black and kicks me out after the initial FOX/EA/gracie Films screen. When I look to the running applications, I see that it is still running but with a black screen.

I already tried to reinstall the game multiple times, to play with the game datas and with the "cache" without succes. Error is always the same and the game re-creates the 74.06Mb of application and 31.84Mb of data it seemed to have before the first issue...

Do you have any idea of what I could do? I really don't want to loose my party!

Thanks in avance.

Stephane

Message 1 of 2 (55 Views)

Re: Black sreen after changing phone

This is not really my area but I would try to delete once more and before reinstalling I would clear device cache and let it download without interruptions, even if it takes hours.
Not sure if EA can help as it seems to be a device issue but the contact to EA is http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 2 (54 Views)