Re: ⁞⁞⁞⁞ Be the hero share your knowledge and get XP!

by BurghBaby

Original Post

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@minicha-em wrote:
Thx Indys2nd. Ive read those threads (and all the announcement posts) and it did not list ranks or explain the icons.

Can you post in the question thread for the Hero program? That way someone other than just those playing Tapped Out will see it and it can benefit everyone who visits AHQ, not just those who play this game. One of the mods or myself can then answer some of your questions about it in more detail @minicha-em .

Edit: Just thought I'd link this too: http://answers.ea.com/t5/AHQ-Academy/The-Board-Stickies-Discussion-Thread/td-p/2606466/page/2

Maybe your question about icons belongs there. 

Message 51 of 59 (744 Views)

Thank you again Indys2nd. For some reason I couldnt find the board for Answer HQ just the Announcements and all those posts were locked.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 52 of 59 (734 Views)

[ Edited ]

For ranks...the higher you get you get a few options, like using the @minicha-em  tool. Moving posts, locking posts etc are when you reach hero rank. 

The symbols....the picture with the mountains is a screenshot is posted....the a with the line through it means no body was post just a title line. 

What others are you needing to know? 

Good Luck,~BB~

Message 53 of 59 (725 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I don't know what to do
Message 54 of 59 (444 Views)

@ceez71631

Start by reading the posts in the Academy board

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Academy/bd-p/The-AHQ-Academy

Play your game, keep yourself udated so you can answer others.

Be aware of what is going on in the game and how it changes. 

Follow up on the threads you answer.

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 55 of 59 (439 Views)

★ Novice
Helpful
Message 56 of 59 (412 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Why won't you fix tge constantly crashing that's been going on for weeks? Game is getting to be a real PITA to play. 

Message 57 of 59 (367 Views)

@Dutchee10

If you want to be a hero you need to understand

we are not EA

we are not support

we can not answer questions like the one you just asked

we are just players like you

we can not do anything more regarding the game than you can

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players.
Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

D'oh! - Em
Message 58 of 59 (364 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I submitted a report and no response as usual.

I think they haveva nerve to do another update to try to get us to spend money on a piece of * game that doesn't work right.

Message 59 of 59 (354 Views)