Bare chested willy missing

by billcadrette

Original Post

Bare chested willy missing

★★★ Newbie
After spending countless hours of time to achieve my goal of 7500 snakes, I was EXTREMELY dissatisfied with the results of my hard work and efforts! I had reached 7498 snakes with plenty of snakes remaining to take me WELL BEYOND my goal. To my surprise, the app then CRASHED shutting down my game. Afterwards I restarted the app only to be told I MUST UPDATE THE APP IN ORDER TO CONTINUE! Naturally I update the app as instructed then relaunched the game into action ... Only to be SEVERELY LET DOWN!!! Not only were the snakes gone from the game but the "reward" of playing this game day in and day out was no longer available! NO LONGER AVAILABLE WITH A FORCED UPDATE, NO OPTION TO AQUIRE, NO WARNING OF ANY KIND, and NO REWARD!

Not just a reward for all of the time spent playing but, I seem to have received NOTHING for my loyalty and promotion of the game. I have told multiple friends, family members and co-workers about the game with each and everyone of them downloading the app. Presently I am ready to broadcast my disappointment to each of them in addition using other media platforms to make sure that this doesn't happen to anyone else, especially someone I recommended this app too! I would prefer to be able to inform those listening that you did something to make this right! That you did something to pay off ALL of my hard work and efforts! That you did something to make this DISPLACED CUSTOMER completely happy!

Please let me know how you plan to correct this problem and make things right! Should you have any questions concerning my displeasure please feel to contact me!
Message 1 of 2 (141 Views)

Re: Bare chested willy missing

Hero (Retired)

Only CS advisors can help with it, really. Here's how to reach them: Confusedmileyhappy:

1 Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
2 Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3 Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
4 Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
5 Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
6 Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
7 Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this message helped you, please give it some xp! Just click the XP box at the bottom of the message.

Si ce message vous a aidé, donnez-lui un peu d'XP ! Cliquez le bouton XP en bas à droite de ce message.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)”------------------------

Message 2 of 2 (140 Views)