Are Servers Down?

by muppetgolf937

Original Post

Are Servers Down?

★★★ Newbie

For over 24 hours, my Simpsons Tapped Out has not been able to connect. Keep getting the image of Bart holding the cable, with "maybe if you hit retry" message, but it STILL WON'T CONNECT. Have spoken to friends who use iPhone version (as mine is on Android) and they are having the same problem. Have searched all over the internet and cannot find anything about current status of servers. If i try to check server status on Origin page, it NEVER appears, just saying it is refreshing.

Message 1 of 2 (1,934 Views)

Re: Are Servers Down?

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide
Muppetgolf937,

Many players including myself, do see this from time to time and it is frustrating. To me 24 hours seems a little excessive. See http://tstotips.com/?s=server+status for some additional information on ways to check server status. That site is a great site for information by they way.

I have seen some people having this issue magically start working with the next update which we are all hoping it will be Thursday (no one knows for sure) but that is not always the case either. If you do not want to wait it out, you could log an issue with EA but I believe current wait times for senior support staff is 3-4 weeks.

Good luck, I hope it corrects itself for you very soon.
Message 2 of 2 (1,902 Views)