Adults can no longer jam at Moe's or the Kwik-E-Mart

by lord_boffo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Adults can no longer jam at Moe's or the Kwik-E-Mart

★★★ Novice

After the last update, most of the Homerpalooza characters lost the ability to jam at Moe's and the Kwik-E-Mart.  Only the kids can jam there now.  Was this change intentional or a bug?

Message 1 of 6 (570 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Adults can no longer jam at Moe's or the Kwik-E-Mart

Hero (Retired)

My understanding is that these two venues can switch between being a 'rock' venue and a 'pop' venue, so it all depends which one comes up each time. Look at the bottom of the window where you assign characters. It will state if it is pop or rock. Cycle through all of them to see which are pop/rock each round, then you can plan which characters to send to which venue.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (650 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

My understanding is that these two venues can switch between being a 'rock' venue and a 'pop' venue, so it all depends which one comes up each time. Look at the bottom of the window where you assign characters. It will state if it is pop or rock. Cycle through all of them to see which are pop/rock each round, then you can plan which characters to send to which venue.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 2 of 6 (651 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Additionally, there seems to be a pattern to which is Pop or Rock.  I have 3 games and they're always the same in all my games.

Message 3 of 6 (554 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Oh, yeah: You can also send Rockstar Maggie and Leon Kompowsky to the Pop venues, as well as Weird Al Yankovitch after you unlock him for the Pop venues.  So that's 3 adults that can be sent to the Pop venues.

Message 4 of 6 (549 Views)

★★★ Novice

I did eventually see them change back.  I finally know what the icons with the characters stand for.

Message 5 of 6 (525 Views)

Hero (Retired)

2 charts to help selection of performers:

Message 6 of 6 (499 Views)