by Indys2nd

Original Post

Accidentally played anonymous

★★★ Newbie

I accidentally tapped play anonymously and now cannot get back to log in page

Message 1 of 5 (346 Views)

Re: Accidentally played anonymous

Hero (Retired)
Delete the app and reinstall and you will be able to log in again.
Message 2 of 5 (333 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
*NOTE* You actually don't need to delele the app if you do that! If you go to the page where you see all your friends' towns and click on 'Add A Friend', at the bottom of the window that pops up it should show you the login button (since I'm already logged in, it shows me the logout button). Another way to get to the login page is to close the app and re-open it, it should bring you to the start-up page where you have to 'touch to continue' but on the bottom left of that screen should be the login button.

Hope that helps!
Message 3 of 5 (315 Views)

★★★ Newbie

On my game, when I go to the Millhouse/BArt icon (surroung towns), there is no Origin or Donut icon anywhere. It also has nothnig to the right of the "Other Springfield" for you to add a friend. There is also no option to Login.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled, but it still doesn't ask me for my login when I go back.

All that is on the Bart/Millhouse screen is "Other Springfield" on the top left, "Friendship level" on the bottom left, and the "go back to your town" button on the bottom right.

I also have the option to go to Other Springfield, but there is no login button there either.

Message 4 of 5 (287 Views)

You need to log in. Login buttons: Welcomescreen, bottom left. Friendscreen (minitowns) tap Bart/Milhouse, bottom right in the pop-up "add origin friends" enter log in info.
Either exit the game to access the Welcomescreen or play through the first levels to access the Bart/Milhouse button to take you to the Friendscreen with the minitown.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/97970323@N05/14759467649/

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 5 of 5 (282 Views)