ALREADY HAVE SPOOKY HOUSE

by myalex420717

Original Post

ALREADY HAVE SPOOKY HOUSE

★★★ Newbie

Do those of us that already have the spooky house from last year really need to waste resources to craft another one??????

Message 1 of 70 (4,432 Views)

Re: ALREADY HAVE SPOOKY HOUSE

★ Guide

I want to light up this post so EA can fix it so that those of us that used a LOT of resources last year to get a Spooky House do not have to this year. 

Add to this post if you agree!

Message 2 of 70 (4,401 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm having this problem, too. I had the Spooky house in my town and it asked me to craft another. I tried storing & replacing and nothing happened. It would be great to not have to craft another one. Thanks!

Message 3 of 70 (4,348 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Bump -

Thought the same thing.

Message 4 of 70 (4,320 Views)

★★ Novice
Same problem, tried everything. Would be a shame to spend all those hard earned resources on something I already have. Thanks!
Message 5 of 70 (4,318 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yeah would be a huge waste of efforts to be forced to re-craft a building you already crafted. It would show that ea does not respect its long time players.
Message 6 of 70 (4,308 Views)

★ Novice

Agreed!  Please fix!

Message 7 of 70 (4,304 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I'm running into this as well. I did chat with EA about it this afternoon and was told there was no fix an I'd have to craft another, so hopefully a change can be made

Message 8 of 70 (4,297 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue.

Message 9 of 70 (4,283 Views)

★★★ Novice
Same issue. It says I crafted it- because I have 2 in my town from last year. Really would rather not have to make a third.
Message 10 of 70 (4,275 Views)