A Pagan Event on TSTO, but no Pagan prizes?

by HakuoukiX

Original Post

Accepted Solution

A Pagan Event on TSTO, but no Pagan prizes?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I was a bit disappointed to see that the new event has no actual Pagan prizes, but has a "Cult" flying saucer? And I can't be sure, but is the main prize of the first act some sort of golfer? I'm confused. The story started great, informative, and I was really buzzed to see TSTO going back to some of 'Christmas's' (and Britain's) oldest roots and that they might bring out some Pagan/Norse themed prizes, but it seems half-assed.

Just like the Thanksgiving event, just no historical content at all, I don't recall there being any info about what Thanksgiving is actually about, or any prizes based on that fact, just a misshapen monster turkey and a crappy table centerpiece.

I love this game, but can't they be teaching kids some valuable history at the same time instead of dumbing them down? And make the prizes actually mean/stand for something, or at least be relevant to the theme.
Message 1 of 3 (188 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: A Pagan Event on TSTO, but no Pagan prizes?

★ Guide

@HakuoukiX Unfortunately there are no developers here to hear your concerns. This is a Forum of gamers like yourself. I suggest posting in the official TSTO FORUM in the Game Discussion Section. There are currently many conversations on this topic.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (187 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

@HakuoukiX Unfortunately there are no developers here to hear your concerns. This is a Forum of gamers like yourself. I suggest posting in the official TSTO FORUM in the Game Discussion Section. There are currently many conversations on this topic.

Message 2 of 3 (188 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I didn't bother poking EA because I don't think they'd be interested, and they really probably aren't. Glad to know it's being discussed though, so I might head over there and have a look, though i doubt anything will change. Thanks for the response.
Message 3 of 3 (167 Views)