Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Acolyte
jcfeltes

Tetris Blitz Update

In the last day or two an update was done on Tetris Blitz. I have a Kindle Fire. Now the game won't open at all. Tried uninstalling it and re-installing it twice. Every time I try to open it, the screen goes black and then pops back to my home screen. This is one of my favorite games. Please help.

EA_Najat
Topics: 398
XP: 1,412
Solutions: 589

Re: Tetris Blitz Update

The steps on these pages are known to resolve most of the common technical issues experienced when playing mobile games.

Please let us know if this issue persists - Thanks.

Subscribe to your questions to get notifications when someone replies

➩ Topic option ➩ Subscribe
Keeper
allison0402

Wondering if your issue was ever resolved? I am playing on my android and starting today, 8/6/13, my game has frozen after game but before scoring taking over 100k in coins i just purchased. I have addressed this issue via Twitter, FB, and with a Game Advisor on the EA website. I have already powered off, cleared cache, and force stopped any apps that were not pertinent to my OS. Have you been able to find a resolution?  

~Beyond Frustrated 

EA_Najat
Topics: 398
XP: 1,412
Solutions: 589

Allison0402 if you have sent a request to a game advisor, you should receive a reply soon.

Also, can you please tell us if you are still experiencing freezing issues with the App or this has only happened once?

Thanks.

Subscribe to your questions to get notifications when someone replies

➩ Topic option ➩ Subscribe
Keeper
RabbitHostage

My kindle fire  has the same problem it wants to updatee but when you click it takes you to the store, and doesn't update.

Keeper
sandangel1970

My Tetris blitz game is telling me to. Update and has an update button to tap but it is "grayed out" and won't let me tap it. I can't play the game at all
Lookout
davedarave77

I'm having the same issue! I play daily and this is second issue in seven days! Last week it was PUoW vs Dunkin n Dunkin was crashing my game when triggered. Also I could not retrieve the other. Answers for that problem don't do anything. How bout this, will or is there a fix?
Keeper
donotcryout

I have tried every step in the troubleshooting guide including deleting and reinstalling, but my game is frozen on the Update screen as well.  It'd be great if EA would respond as a lot of people are having this issue and (like me) will lose all of their in-game data due to deleting and reinstalling with no success.