you need to be signed into ea servers to access the online features of this game

by baszaking123444

Original Post

you need to be signed into ea servers to access the online features of this game

★★★ Newbie

you need to be signed into ea servers to access the online features of this game need for speed . please check your internet connection NEED FOR SPEED How to FIX ? WHO KNOW

image.jpeg

Message 1 of 7 (3,984 Views)

Re: you need to be signed into ea servers to access the online features of this

★★★ Newbie

ON PC ? 

Message 2 of 7 (3,974 Views)

★★★ Novice

you need to be signed into ea servers to access the online features of this game? it might sound strange but I have started a little custom business with groups and depend on the warps sor them. this is what I get. only my rttot code is40050000 now just so yall think I am getting paid for the warps I am not. I do this in real life as a hobbie, and just thought I wouls bring to the game and make feel more for the other players. thanks, and God Bless....Pink Flamingo FX

Spoiler

Message 3 of 7 (3,957 Views)

PC 4005000 error

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

This is probably one of the worst if not the worst game i have ever encountered when it comes to having problems. I just bought this game and for the past few hours it has only been giving me this stupid error the whole time, i have been searching for every solution and also tried every solution and nothing worked. People pay 49,99 or 69,99 for this game and what do they get? A broken game that can't even connect to the EA servers and then gives you a * explanation and reason:

You need to signed into EA servers to acces the online features of this game. Please check your internet connection.

And thats not where things stop, but you also have no single option to play solo mode like a normal game. I have internet and it's working totally fine, since i can play online on any other game that REALLY required internet to play online. This game is almost out for a year and people are still getting the same stupid error everytime. Where can you refund your money?

Message 4 of 7 (3,961 Views)

Nadav online not working

★ Novice
The game not working i want mu mony backk the online stop working
Message 5 of 7 (3,949 Views)

Re: Nadav online not working

★★★★★ Newbie

any fix on this one yet?? I am still unable to play this game Frown

Message 6 of 7 (3,850 Views)

Re: you need to be signed into ea servers to access the online features of this

★★★ Newbie

how do you get the game to workRaised eyebrow