unvalid code

by Killemall1971

Original Post

unvalid code

★ Novice

Need Some help here, I can't seem to redeem my DLC code, it showing a page saying " The code you entered may not be correct or may no longer be valid". I purchased the Star Wars Battlefront Ultimate edition last year during christmas from amazon new. Is that a regional locked problem? course i am from malaysia.

So what can i do to redeem the code, who should i contact?Thank

Message 1 of 5 (533 Views)

Re: unvalid code

Community Manager

@Killemall1971 Yes there can be issues redeeming content from outside of your region. 

The error code in your image supports this notion, it leads to the following page with the following error: "This product or content is not available for your account's country/region."

https://www.playstation.com/en-ie/get-help/help-library/error-codes/WC-40376-0

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 5 (517 Views)

★ Novice

Hello Mr David, is that mean there nothing i can do? and i have to buy a new asia Star Wars battlefront copy?

or can i just buy the asia code instead?

Message 3 of 5 (494 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @Killemall1971,

could you check the code again and see what what it was for?

I know that some copies came with a DLC code for early access to "The Battle of Jakku" which is available for everyone by now. If this was the code you entered, you would receive this message as it is no longer needed.

If the code was supposed to unlock something else, feel free to reach out to PlayStation support, have your code at hand, they should be able to help you out there.

Message 4 of 5 (462 Views)

★ Novice

All Right, i will give it a try. Thank a lot.

Message 5 of 5 (433 Views)