Re: unable to download origin on android tablet

by EA_Kristi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

unable to download origin on android tablet

★★★ Newbie

Please help. I can't find an app on google play. I've chatted for help and it was useless. I've had an origin account since 09. I want to access my games from my tablet but can't.

Message 1 of 28 (34,630 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Staff

The Origin client is not available on android and you would not be able to play your PC games on your tablet.

View in thread

Message 2 of 28 (39,326 Views)

All Replies

EA Staff

The Origin client is not available on android and you would not be able to play your PC games on your tablet.

Message 2 of 28 (39,327 Views)

★★★ Newbie

THANK YOU! Even though I now won't purchase all the games I intended to I'm so glad to have an answer. Tech support was horrible and kept telling me I could. Thanks again!

Message 3 of 28 (34,514 Views)

EA Staff

Well there are certain games available that you can play on android, but you would have to obtain them separately from your PC games: https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=EA%20Swiss%20Sarl&hl=en

Message 4 of 28 (34,511 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Just so you ALL know we are ALL still in same boat many many years on

Stil no support yet for Android devices for origin client.

Funny thing is your led to believe you only need origin to play games

Well erm....Nope..!

I need it to modify my origin account settings coz FIFA not pulling in my XBLIVE friends list so I am told I need a origin client but the only way you can do this is windows only.

You would think the super clever inteligent EA three figure earners would support other os not just windows.

Ive used windows for years and years had desktops, laptops, all sorts, no longer have a windows pc as now purchased an android tablet and iphone sodo all my banking and surfing on the tablet along with the other vast majority. Cant think of many friends who have computrs now as majority now migrated over to tablets too.

EA you have my balls in your hand, im cornered im stuck, got no option but to surrender

Purchased fifa ever since NES and from this day forward fifa 15 is my last!

I have a problem: cant play online friendlies or play fut freindlies

I predict this is because my EA origin account setting relationship link is broken between MS XBLive and EA Origin.

Solution: Edit and re-establish relationship link with EA origin client.

Barrier: can ONLY do this on EA Origin client which you can ONLY do on Windows PC.

OFFICIALS at EA 3 figure earners unable to offer EA Origin client on Android because im guessing programmers are inexperienced to produce this client.

Irony in this is EA produce dozens of EA titles for Android market but despite making a press release many moons ago back in 2012 declaring support for EA Origin client for Android devices, EA have still not delivered the goods many years on leaving thousands of stranded gamers in similar positions like me.

EA please pull your finger out your b*m and produce the goods that you officially declared support for in a press release

Message 5 of 28 (24,863 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

http://www.droid-life.com/2012/08/14/ea-games-download-portal-origin-coming-to-android-in-the-near-f...

http://www.polygon.com/gaming/2012/8/14/3241935/origin-coming-to-mac-android-facebook-and-smart-tv

The additional platforms were revealed during the company's GamesCom press conference.

How do you expect us to have faith when you fail to deliver the goods, instead your fill us with nothing but hot air at exhibitions and conferences.

#Howtolookgoodatconvention

Message 6 of 28 (24,863 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i wish i could DX

Message 7 of 28 (24,467 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I want to aswell its annoying I CANT

Message 8 of 28 (22,199 Views)

★★ Novice

The Steam app is available, UPLAY is available. we dont what to play our games just access them and buy more games remotely 

Message 9 of 28 (22,068 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yes exactly. I see EA replied but I don't think they understood the question... I want to easily access my game library (not to play on my phone/ tablet) and also be able to easily buy a game quickly. It will definitely boost sales, because I have bought so many games on my Steam app, but to go through the hassle to buy on Origin I just say, screw it.
Message 10 of 28 (21,533 Views)