trophy removal PS4 Titanfall 2

by OmegaDragon360

Original Post

trophy removal PS4 Titanfall 2

★★ Newbie

Hi, I am a non-gamer looking for help for my son please. He has Titanfall 2 for PS4. Somehow all games and service packs were deleted. The game is on disc and the electronic game and already purchased service packs were downloaded from the store. On Sony's advice a sub-account was created. The aim was for the game and service packs to be held in the master account but the game to be played in the linked sub-account in order to delete previously earned trophies. This did not work.

Is there a way to delete trophies so the game can be replayed from scratch? The aim is to use fewer bits of assistance (I presume service packs) to make it harder.

Many thanks in advance for any and all advice and help. I'll try to look in daily.

A Dad

Message 1 of 2 (206 Views)

Re: trophy removal PS4 Titanfall 2

Community Manager

@OmegaDragon360 Hi, I think there may be a terminology mixup here. The only purchaseable items for Titanfall 2 are cosmetic content (skins and animations) for the multiplayer. If he wants to play the game from scratch your son can just start the game from the Misson Select menu, I've done so myself quite a few times. The game difficulty is only affected by your choice of difficulty level. 

I'm not familiar with trophy sharing from sub accounts, but if your son had his own fresh account and had access to the game shared across from the main account (which would need to be logged in) then he'd be starting from scratch with no unlocked trophies. As for directly removing trophies from an account that's not something we have any ability to do.

Thanks for the post, I hope this info helps. If you have any further questions, please let us know and hopefully we can assist. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 2 (194 Views)