titanfall 2 kicked by fairfight

by pod01902a

Original Post

titanfall 2 kicked by fairfight

★★ Novice

Ok, I start Titanfall 2 Multiplayer and get a "Kicked by FairFight" message. After doing some investingating this could be due to a number of things. No thanks to Respawn or EA or whomever, I've never got a message to the reason why! I paid good money for Titanfall 2... Actually overpaid for Titanfall 2. I never cheated in the game but my 18 yr old son does use my computer and I can only assume he may have cheated, though he says he didn't and I see no evidence of any programs on my computer (because when I got back from vacation my playing hasn't got any better). So in short can anyone help me here or ??? My gaming name I use is pod01902. Thanks in advance. 

Message 1 of 12 (2,772 Views)

Re: titanfall 2 kicked by fairfight

Community Manager

@pod01902a Hello, we don't have any control over such actions through AHQ. In some cases the account disputes can help with an appeal, you can see how to contact them here: https://help.ea.com/en-sg/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 12 (2,762 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks for the reply. I've emailed 2 addresses. I hope I get a speedy positive response as I do like the game.

Pod01902

Message 3 of 12 (2,754 Views)

★★ Novice

Ok. I did what you said and have not received any response! What gives??? 

Message 4 of 12 (2,726 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yeah , just log on and started to play till i got kicked by fairfight. Like seriously???? So good players that been playing this game over 4 years get kick by playing good and the one that cheat like hell get to stay?

dont get this! what proof they get? from people recording and do some editing on it so they can get you ban or people jealous and they report your name?

If they want to get a real system running put a anti-cheat program build in the game like some other games. Seriously!!!

Accusing players, reporting their names or editing a video is very poor judgement to ban players that been playing without any cheats.

Message 5 of 12 (2,706 Views)

★★ Novice

Good luck on trying to get any replies. I did what the previous post from EA stated and haven't heard back from anyone at all. I may have to go to my credit card company to get my money back! 

Message 6 of 12 (2,699 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have sent them 3 emails to explain what was the matter of getting kicked by fairfight. never got a response. I have send them also messages on facebook, never did they replied. I have read that it is very rare they respond or even unban you to play online.

That is not acceptable for the money I have spent on the game and the add-on that I recently gotten also.

They don't even have a code to explain the problem, they don't even sent you a notification of the problem that you may have and give you the chance to explain.

Sadly I bought the game around Christmas time, you wont get your money back from the credit card company. They got the power to ban whoever they want without the proper explanation.

I have read people getting ban for accusation from the new players saying they report them because they are cheating. New players should understand that their players been playing Titanfall for a long time and knows the maps very well and knows where most people hide, camp or even know what is the next step the player will do. It is called experience players but they are called: hackers, aimbot or a cheater from angry players that are new or no idea on how to play the game. Now I have read also some players actually sit and camp and then video everything, then they go and edit the video to make certain players that they are cheating and sent it to Fairfight. Fairfight does not care, if they get too many complaints ...they judge and ban you.

Yes there is plenty of hackers out there, you cant go and ban anyone that point the finger saying this player is a hacker and that is what happening with Fairfight.

Good luck of getting your money back. Now I know why people saying get away from Origin, terrible support and unjustified banning legit players.

Message 7 of 12 (2,673 Views)

★★ Novice

so many people kicked and tou do nothing EA sucks adn is the last time we buy game from you 

Message 8 of 12 (2,662 Views)

★★★ Novice

I finally got an email few days ago:

Dear Customer,

We have received your message regarding the action taken on your account.

EA's Terms of Service team are looking into this issue and will respond once the matter has been fully investigated according to our internal policies.

In order to thoroughly examine the matter there may be a delay in responding, however we will endeavour to provide you with a resolution in a timely manner.

Please note we are currently experiencing high volumes and this may result in a minimum delay of 72 hours. Please do not submit further appeals as this may reset your place in the queue. We appreciate your patience in this matter.

Yours sincerely,

EA Terms of Service

After 72 hours has pass, I did not get anything from them. So I wrote back and again they sent me EXACTLY the same email and to wait another 72 Hours.

So I decided to go on Fairfight forum in Facebook. I ask someone in there to help and the administrator did respond and I have explain the problem that I was having. Here what he tell me:

i got another same email of waiting 72 hours. Does that make any sense? Thank you

Hey, We are not responsable for their support, I can't do anything about that sorry.

ME: strange it is Fairfight that ban my account from EA.com told me it is Fairfight to deal with.
but thanks for your help. I will copy and paste that into my mail for ea.com to know you tried to help me but it is not your department.

So who the heck is to contact to get my account fix?
Message 9 of 12 (2,635 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I was told by EA to email: [edit: email address removed] in which I have. I haven't heard anything back. (I emailed 2X)...

https://help.ea.com/en-sg/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Message 10 of 12 (2,626 Views)