Message 11 of 23 (1,051 Views)

Re: titanfall 2 can't log in to data center

★ Novice

This worked for me

Message 12 of 23 (1,050 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Here on PC. Same issue as well. No Bluetooth, no Ethernet, and only wifi, but I cannot connect to the data center and it just loads endlessly.

Oh, and I've also looked just about everywhere for this and it seems that nobody has an actual, working reply for us. Send help. 

Message 13 of 23 (1,041 Views)

★★ Novice

i tried there solution and it did not work, so im hoping the will fix it soon, since its been out for over a week and buying a multiplayer game that you cannot play online is *.

Message 14 of 23 (1,025 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I disabled all network adaptors except my Wifi.  No luck.  I'm on PC in Hungary.

Message 15 of 23 (1,005 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @MISTEROCKS10 

Have you also disabled hidden adapters, as the user in this thread suggested? http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Connection-to-data-centers-multiplayer-after-20-min/m-p/56...

Archi.png
Message 16 of 23 (1,003 Views)

★★ Novice

same for me I live in the U.S.A. I turned off my Ethernet adapter, but it still wouldn't work... I tried everything!!!

Message 17 of 23 (993 Views)

★★ Novice

So, I have this problem and nothing I did to any of my internet adapters worked... then I tried to repair the game in origin and it worked only one time. Its like it only works 1 time per install for me

Message 18 of 23 (993 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Maximus3652 

So disabling hidden adapters also done nothing for you? Have you tried to turn off Origin in game option for Titanfall 2? Can you also flush your DNS https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-flush-dns-cache-for-windows/

Archi.png
Message 19 of 23 (983 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey guys, if someone keep saying that you have to only have one adapter on they're right, but the thing is if you have only have wi-fi still disable it than re enable it, something i tried

Message 20 of 23 (954 Views)