Re: stuck on darth vader install minigame for ps4

by The_Lil_Bounce

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie

The Same Thing Happen To Me I Have Tried To Restart My PS4, Deleting The Game , Let It Sit For Days And The Same Thing Keep Happening 

Message 11 of 66 (7,460 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Your suggestion worked thanks!
Message 12 of 66 (7,406 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I m so happy finally after one year I am able to play this game
Message 13 of 66 (7,405 Views)

EA Community Manager

Great to hear, @viru1500, enjoy it, it's a good preparation for Battlefront II, which is gonna be released in November. Have a great weekend!

Message 14 of 66 (7,392 Views)

★★ Novice
I have been trying everything to get past this and I am so angry. I don't know what to do. i have had no help
Message 15 of 66 (7,101 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @jboy21403,

what exactly is the issue - are you stuck in the vader minigame while it is installing or even after installation has finished? Are there any troubleshooting steps you have already performed?

Message 16 of 66 (7,075 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Had this issue since buying this game a year ago! Tried everything. 6 hours to update and now been stuck on darth mini game for 2 days. All i see is people saying you just have to leave it and it will eventually work. What kind of * is that? And dont tell me to reinstall it again or switch on/off and take power out. I will go postal!
Message 17 of 66 (7,059 Views)

★★★ Newbie
What did you do to get it working?
Message 18 of 66 (7,049 Views)

★★ Novice
There's like no progress bar it's just the hero health at the bottom and I'm just stuck in the hoth base. Joker thank you for answering is there a way I can give u a review somewhere
Message 19 of 66 (7,022 Views)

★★ Novice
No. I've tried everything I've read. I don't know if this happened when I first got the game. I can't remember. But I deleted it for storage and I was gonna get back into it for battlefront 2 and I encountered the issue
Message 20 of 66 (7,019 Views)