star wars battlefront loading time Xbox one

by Maxtermac

Original Post

star wars battlefront loading time Xbox one

★★★ Newbie

Hi, 

i Just got back playing star wars battle front (read try) after a couple of month break. 

I know realize that the game is unplayable. Reading posts after post on different forums alot of people experience 

the same thing. Endless loading times. yesterday i tried to launch a multiplayer game. it took me 25 min before i even got the chance to fire one shot. 

25 min!? i first tried to join one game, i'll guess it took about 6-8 min before i got in to the game. as soon as i "got in" the game was over so the fist thing i could see was "game lost" 

I then thought that the problem was just that server i was connected to so i tried to "leave game". -Whats going on here? Wy will it take 5 min to leave a game? i should be instant. 

Then i tried to connect to another game / server, same thing. 

I really hope you have a fix for this soon because this is outrageous. 

Please fix this as soon as possible. As it is now, the game is unplayable, and as your other customers i as well pay for the game and the service. 

Best regards

Maxter

Message 1 of 5 (1,939 Views)

Re: star wars battlefront loading time Xbox one

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Maxtermac 

I am really sorry you game takes so long to load. Have you tried to power cycle your console? Reinstalled the game? Any chance this can be a slow network type issue?

Keep me updated on this.

Cheers,

Archi 

Archi.png
Message 2 of 5 (1,920 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi Archi, 

and thanks for the reply. 

I have not tried to reinstall, or power cycle!? (don't know what that is :-) . ) But i will try it and then get back to you. 

The network connection work as a charm,-1GB line, and i have no issues with other simular games. 

So you dont think this is a general problem? (as mentioned before, i found a lot off post in different forums etc. where people have the same problem)

I will try your suggestions and get back to you. 

best

Maxter

Message 3 of 5 (1,915 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Hi @EA_Archi

Today I've tried to power cycle, reinstalling etc.
maybe the is a slight difference in loading time but it's still a pain.

I timed it. From the moment I chose join game, it takes approximately 3,5 min before I'm able to start playing. After the round is done it "just". Takes 2 min before I'm able to start playing second round.

If I choose leave game it takes 1,5-2 min before the starting page appears.

As mentioned before, I have a reliable and high performance fiber line 1gb.

All other games runs smoothly, and Star Wars did as well earlier. It seems like something has happened in the last patches that slows everything down.

Would be great if you could pass it forward,

Best

Maxter
Message 4 of 5 (1,906 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Maxtermac 

And thank you for posting here your diagnostic results. I will forward your post to our experts for further investigation. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 5 of 5 (1,896 Views)