sims 3 games not showing in library even though codes have been accepted

by kerryann90

Original Post

sims 3 games not showing in library even though codes have been accepted

★★★ Newbie

i bought game keys for 'the sims 3 paradise island', 'the sims 3 university life' and 'the sims 3 seasons'. all 3 codes for the games were accepted and are showing up as being on my expansion pack list on my account in the sims 3 but they are not showing up in my library. if i go to origin and click to purchase them it says they are already in my library' click to view', when i click the link it shows a blank page.

Message 1 of 6 (351 Views)

Re: sims 3 games not showing in library even though codes have been accepted

EA Staff

Hello @kerryann90,

Apologies for any confusion caused.

The packs are listed under the Extra Content tab if you click on the Sims 3 base game tile. You can find the exact steps in the following article: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/the-sims/the-sims-3/where-to-find-the-sims-3-expansions-in-origin/

Let us know how you get on.
- Kristi

Message 2 of 6 (339 Views)

★ Novice

not sure if this is same type of problem, but the expansion tab on the launcher shows no extra content installed.  i go to my library on origin and the ones i own are marked as installed.  

Message 3 of 6 (325 Views)

EA Staff

Hello @angrypsycho796,

That is a strange one!

Could you please try repairing the game and then check if the same thing happens (right click the Sims 3 game tile and select Repair)?

Let us know how you get on.
- Kristi

Message 4 of 6 (293 Views)

★ Novice

i ended up uninstalling base game and expansions/packs.  so far it's working and is showing in the launcher.  my saved game was even still playable.

Message 5 of 6 (289 Views)

EA Staff

Glad to hear that you found a solution @angrypsycho796, thanks for sharing it Standard smile

Don't hesitate to come back to us if you have any questions, issues or advice for other players.

- Kristi

Message 6 of 6 (287 Views)