ref. #4014 unable to proceed with checkout

by Maidenar

Original Post

Accepted Solution

ref. #4014 unable to proceed with checkout

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I am trying to preorder Dragon Age Inquisition Digital Deluxe, and can't proceed with checkout.

It's telling me that "We're unable to process your payment right now. Use a different payment method or try again later. [ref. #4014]"

Well, I tried it a couple hours ago, I tried it in different browsers and it still doesn't proceed.
I'm using a prepaid visa card, would it work if I transfered the money to a paypal account and then used that, or would i get the same error again?

Message 1 of 12 (4,411 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: ref. #4014 unable to proceed with checkout

Community Manager

@EvilJellyDonut Hi,

We have an article with common solutions for payment issues here: http://help.ea.com/en/article/troubleshooting-payment-issues/

If that doesn't work, you can get in touch with an EA Advisor to look into this for you further: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new

Note: Once on the support site, click on the flag in the top left corner and select your country. If yours is not listed, you may need to place an international call. Read more about it here: http://help.ea.com/en/article/contact-ea-help/

Log in with your EA Account and choose "Origin" as product, your platform, "Orders" as topic and "Unable to purchase" and describe your issue to see all available contact options.

If there is no phone support or live chat available at the time, please scroll down below the Answers HQ box to check our live support availability for your region.

Thank you,

Nils

View in thread

Message 12 of 12 (1,001 Views)

All Replies

EA Staff

Prepaid cards can be a bit tricky indeed, as they would need to be registered to your name/address and be enabled for online and reoccurring purchases. I don't see a reason why PayPal wouldn't work.

Message 2 of 12 (4,370 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same issue as well, I'm trying to buy Dragon Age: Inquisition with my PrePaid card. It IS registred to my name/address and its open for online purchasing(I've done it before), yet it keeps giving me the same error as the original poster.

Message 3 of 12 (4,333 Views)

★★ Novice

Same here, but i try to pay for Star Wars Battlefront

Message 4 of 12 (2,629 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here, but i try to pay for Star Wars Battlefront

Message 5 of 12 (2,616 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same error, trying to preorder Star Wars Battlefront via Paypal

Message 6 of 12 (2,601 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same for me. I already have the Season Pass, but I can't pre-order the Standard Edition. :L

Message 7 of 12 (2,588 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here. İ can't buy bf4 . it is on sale just now.  Discount ends tomorrow :C pls help us

Message 8 of 12 (2,258 Views)

Re : ref. #4014 unable to proceed with checkout

★ Novice

I tried to buy Sims 4 Get to work since 3 days... I tried 2 paypal account and 3 credit cards NOTHING works... Seriously guys can you fix it ? 

Message 9 of 12 (2,223 Views)

Re : ref. #4014 unable to proceed with checkout

★ Novice

I have same problem with sims 4 latest expansion on dic 7 ... :'( 

did your problem get fixed?? 

Message 10 of 12 (2,097 Views)