Re: "Oops. Something went wrong. Please retry later."

by Moyshe8

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie

Come on! The problem is not fixed and now the gems is down to 5 per view. You can do better than this. Feeling kinda like the United passengers.

Message 21 of 40 (3,338 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Haha, nice  comparison, now winning some gems its like playing lottery.

Message 22 of 40 (3,318 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Indeed, almost not even worth to watch them anymore since they nerfed it to 5 gems per ad on top of "Oops. Something went wrong. Please retry later"...

Message 23 of 40 (3,289 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@SwempZ wrote:

Indeed, almost not even worth to watch them anymore since they nerfed it to 5 gems per ad on top of "Oops. Something went wrong. Please retry later"...

We'll see if they bump it back up if enough people aren't watching.  

/fingers crossed

BPRD

Message 24 of 40 (3,286 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have this problem too. In addition, I had tried different connections and had make sure that this is not caused by the connection problem. I think they are cheating us and making us watching more ads!

Message 25 of 40 (3,276 Views)

★ Novice

I am also having this problem. Sometimes I get the "Oops. Something went wrong" message but sometimes the screen just goes black after the ad and I have to restart the game. It happens about 50-75% of the times I watch an ad. It is getting extremely annoying. It is not only when watching ads for gems but also when I watch an ad to retry the daily challenge. Please fix this asap! 

I am am playing on an iPad Air and my player ID is 1002307427992. 

Message 26 of 40 (3,267 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Fruqvist I've started to experience a dark/blank screen after I push the circled X to close the ad on my iPhone.  What I found works is to exit the app, and re-enter it.  Might be a bit quicker for you to do this rather than to restart the app.

BPRD

Message 27 of 40 (3,262 Views)

★ Apprentice
Actually, this is happening to me right now:

Game: Plants vs. Zomies Heroes
Platform: Android
Android Version: Nougat 7.1.2

I get the Free Gems button on the main menu of the Heroes games, and then after the completion of the ad, I get the error as attached to this post. It started early this morning about 3 am-ish Eastern time.
Message 28 of 40 (3,202 Views)

★ Apprentice

Before I could just earn gems by watching ads without problems. But just recently I get these "Oops"-messages too after watching an ad. Just yet I watched 5-6 ads which all resulted in me not getting my gems. This means that this problem is still not fixed, which is really a shame.

Message 29 of 40 (3,067 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Happened 5 times in a row for me this morning so stopped watching ads.  I can forgive 1-2 times out of 20 (sad that I accept this as the norm now), but when you lose 25% or greater, it's super

frustrating.

BPRD

Message 30 of 40 (3,060 Views)