Can't Connect To EA Servers Madden 17 Xbox One

by ndlznytmarez

Original Post

Can't Connect To EA Servers Madden 17 Xbox One

★★★ Newbie

Hello

I'm Trying To Connect With Online H2H And MUT On Xbox One Madden 17.

But Keep Getting This Message :

Attention

You Must Be Signed In To Xbox Live And The EA Servers In Order To Access The Online Features Of This Title.

Please Check Your Ethernet Cable. You Will Be Unable To Access Any Online Features Until You Sign In To Xbox

Live And The EA Servers Again.

Also I Have 2 Xbox One Accounts. My Other Account Works Just Fine, Connects To H2H Without Any Problems. 

This Problem Has Been Going On For About 2 Days Now ........ Please Help !!!

Message 1 of 6 (2,365 Views)

Re: Can't Connect To EA Servers Madden 17 Xbox One

★★★ Newbie

Thank you EA has fixed the problem. 

Message 2 of 6 (2,343 Views)

I can't sign in.

★★★ Newbie

For the past couple of weeks. I haven't been able to play madden online. When I try to sign in to EA this what is says "In order to access the online features for this title your Sony Entertainment Network account must be signed in and you must be signed in to the EA servers." Please Help Me!

Message 3 of 6 (2,280 Views)

"In order to access the online features..." problem

★★★ Newbie

Hey EA,

Since yesterday I've been receiving the "In order to access the online features for this title your Sony Entertainment Network account must be signed in and you must be signed in to the EA servers" message. This first happened after I was kicked out of a cloud franchise game.

All of my PSN information and payments are accurate and up to date. I have tried pretty much everything I've been able to find here and on Google/Youtube, including: a cold reboot, disconnecting my router and cold starting, logging in and out of the PSN, manually resetting my DNS data, reentering my PSN payment information, deleting the saved system data, reinstalling the game, etc., but to no avail.

Could you please help me out here?

Thanks!

Message 4 of 6 (2,243 Views)

Apparently can't log into EA servers.

★★★ Newbie

Hey EA,

Sorry in advance if this is a duplicate; I posted this this morning but it seems to have dissapeared from the forum.

Since yesterday I've been receiving the "In order to access the online features for this title your Sony Entertainment Network account must be signed in and you must be signed in to the EA servers" message. This first happened after I was kicked out of a cloud franchise game.

All of my PSN information and payments are accurate and up to date. I have tried pretty much everything I've been able to find here and on Google/Youtube, including: a cold reboot, disconnecting my router and cold starting, logging in and out of the PSN, manually resetting my DNS data, reentering my PSN payment information, deleting the saved system data, reinstalling the game, etc., but to no avail.

Could you please help me out here?

Thanks!

Message 5 of 6 (2,225 Views)

Re: Can't Connect To EA Servers Madden 17 Xbox One

★★★★ Novice
How did they fix it?
Message 6 of 6 (2,216 Views)