Re: pr points is not increasing!!!! pleas help.

by eI-nombre

Original Post

Accepted Solution

pr points is not increasing!!!! pleas help.

★★★ Newbie

im currently playing NFS no limits...

in tidal run i'm on last stage which going to end next 12 hours, after upgrading and rebuilding parts the "PR" of the car is not increasing

like when i'm installing grey/green part sometime PR increases sometimes not,

kindley see this issue ASAP ....

thank you.

Message 1 of 3 (2,034 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)
It's not an issue, that's just how the game works. Levelling up parts is exponential. Each time you upgrade a part, it then requires a greater amount of input to upgrade it again and so effectively adding a single material has a smaller effect the higher the performance of the part

Making up some numbers as an example, say going from a green to a blue part requires an increase of 10. At this stage a single material could do a significant proportion of that by itself, let's say 5 to keep things simple. So that means you're 50% of the way there to upgrading the part.

Once you're upgrading from gold to black, a much larger input is required to make the upgrade eg. 1000. So adding that material now only gets you 0.5% of the way to the target.

Your performance will always improve (you should see the individual stats increase) but because of rounding, it may not show an increase to your overall PR until you've added a couple of parts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (2,615 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)
It's not an issue, that's just how the game works. Levelling up parts is exponential. Each time you upgrade a part, it then requires a greater amount of input to upgrade it again and so effectively adding a single material has a smaller effect the higher the performance of the part

Making up some numbers as an example, say going from a green to a blue part requires an increase of 10. At this stage a single material could do a significant proportion of that by itself, let's say 5 to keep things simple. So that means you're 50% of the way there to upgrading the part.

Once you're upgrading from gold to black, a much larger input is required to make the upgrade eg. 1000. So adding that material now only gets you 0.5% of the way to the target.

Your performance will always improve (you should see the individual stats increase) but because of rounding, it may not show an increase to your overall PR until you've added a couple of parts.
Message 2 of 3 (2,616 Views)

Marked eI-nombre's answer as the solution for anyone experiencing the same problem as the OP (original poster) in future Special Events.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 3 (1,980 Views)