please help

by Pls_KILL_ME12345

Original Post

Accepted Solution

please help

★★ Newbie

I have ran into a problem with my games my old email that i used for buying my games was deleted so i was unable to play so i made a now account its this one but anyway origin would not let me play so is their any way EA for you to put the games sims4 and simcity complete to my game library please respond as soon as possible.      

Message 1 of 2 (120 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: please help

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hi @Pls_KILL_ME12345,

In this case, it would be best if you would reach out to our support via phone call or email. The Advisors can take a look at your accounts and see what can be done:

1. Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ (once there make sure that your country is correctly selected in top left hand corner of Help.EA.com)
2. Find the affected game - in this case select Origin
3. Select your platform  
4. Select topic and issue I'd recommend choosing 'Manage my account' and 'Can't log in'
5. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings, time of day and the topic/issue you choose.

Let us know if you run into any issues with this.

EA_Mage

Someone answered your question? Hit that 'Accept as Solution' button.

You like a post? 'XP' button is your friend.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (102 Views)

All Replies

Re: please help

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hi @Pls_KILL_ME12345,

In this case, it would be best if you would reach out to our support via phone call or email. The Advisors can take a look at your accounts and see what can be done:

1. Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ (once there make sure that your country is correctly selected in top left hand corner of Help.EA.com)
2. Find the affected game - in this case select Origin
3. Select your platform  
4. Select topic and issue I'd recommend choosing 'Manage my account' and 'Can't log in'
5. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings, time of day and the topic/issue you choose.

Let us know if you run into any issues with this.

EA_Mage

Someone answered your question? Hit that 'Accept as Solution' button.

You like a post? 'XP' button is your friend.

Message 2 of 2 (103 Views)