Re: missing jewels

by SunshineSue1979

Original Post

Accepted Solution

missing jewels

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

First off: I love this game.

Issue is something I noticed awhile ago but had trouble screen-cap'ing for proof. Most of the time, when collecting for multiple quest completions, I've noticed that I don't get the total amount of jewels added to my account. I have attached screencap proof I was finally able to make. Since I've been playing this game almost since it was officially released last month, I've probably lost about a half a thousand jewels. :-(

Message 1 of 8 (545 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Pro

The gems are there. It just doesn't show them accurately until you restart the app.

View in thread

Message 5 of 8 (488 Views)

All Replies

★ Pro

@fistivus

Excellent, now I don't have to post proof of this myself when a friend pointed it out to me. 

Likewise, I'm probably down about 500-1000 gems as well. This is probably one of the most frustrating types of bugs you can have in the game when everyone wants gems. 

@EA_Andy

Please can you pass this into the team as well? Possibly reimburse everyone playing with some free gems because I'm pretty sure everyone active is getting the same issue. 

Message 2 of 8 (519 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

To update I've also been able to confirm (although I don't have screencaps) that you can also finish two quests of different rewards and receive the lower of the two. For example: many times I'v noticed (and now confirmed) winning a quest of 10 jewels and 20 jewels and it only gives me a total of 10 instead of 30. I also noticed this can/does happen even when the 20 reward is ahead in the order.

Message 3 of 8 (506 Views)

★★ Novice

Decided to sacrifice another 20 Jewels to have proof of my second post about only getting 10 from finishing two quests that include a 20 award.

Message 4 of 8 (489 Views)

★★ Pro

The gems are there. It just doesn't show them accurately until you restart the app.

Message 5 of 8 (489 Views)

★★ Novice

@GrinningRuiner wrote:

I am attempting to verify this

Message 6 of 8 (459 Views)

★★ Novice

I have confirmed for myself that GR is correct. I can't say I'm 100% confident that this has always been tracked perfectly but hopefully this will be corrected without logouts in a future patch.

Message 7 of 8 (447 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My missing gems don't show when I restart the app. I'm missing over 1,000 gems for completed quests and playing on an IPad Air 2. 

Do you have any other advice that may work? 

Message 8 of 8 (401 Views)