lost game save????

by _Ghost_Racer_765

Original Post

Accepted Solution

lost game save????

★ Novice

Well, It's been a couple weeks since I've played NFS 2015. And now, today, i played it. Until I found out that my game progress has been lost. I did not click the "restart your journey" option. I dont know how this has happened

Message 1 of 11 (692 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: lost game save????

★★ Novice

@Straatford87

Thanks, Tom. I talked to Customer Support yesterday and secured my account with their help. It is unfortunate that the savegame is gone but at least my account is safe now.

@_Ghost_Racer_765

You really should talk to Customer Support ASAP.

View in thread

Message 6 of 11 (677 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

@_Ghost_Racer_765

I've heard of some players being hacked and having their progress reset that way. Not sure about any other reason for that to happen.

Are you sure no one else played on your account (hacker, family, friends..)? Note: we won't be able to restore lost progress.

Message 2 of 11 (670 Views)

★★ Novice

I've got the same problem. Haven't played for a few weeks, logged in today to find out that I'm level 4?! All my progress is gone, money - gone, cars - gone (including the delixe edition bonus bmw). Only my screenshots are still there. How do I resolve this?

Message 3 of 11 (660 Views)

★ Novice
No. All i did was let a friend play. I watched him the whole time, he changed nothing
Message 4 of 11 (651 Views)

EA DICE Team

@kk1nd @_Ghost_Racer_765

I see many login attempts from countries other than were both of you are located. This means someone managed to gain access to your account. I would recommend to read through our article on how to maintain account security to make sure that you keep your account safe. 

Lastly, we won't be able to restore lost progress. If you need further help in keeping your account secure then contact an EA Advisor to walk you through these steps.

Message 5 of 11 (640 Views)

★★ Novice

@Straatford87

Thanks, Tom. I talked to Customer Support yesterday and secured my account with their help. It is unfortunate that the savegame is gone but at least my account is safe now.

@_Ghost_Racer_765

You really should talk to Customer Support ASAP.

Message 6 of 11 (678 Views)

EA DICE Team

@kk1nd

That is indeed unfortunate. But I am happy to hear that your account is secure now which means you will be able to play without worry.

Thanks for coming back to the forum and confirming this. I hope it helps @_Ghost_Racer_765 as well.

Have a good day,

Message 7 of 11 (631 Views)

★★ Novice

OK, so if advisors (I talked to at least 3 of them to resolve security problems) can't help me recover my progress, can anyone tell me where save data is stored and how come if it's online/cloud or something like that there is no way to roll back my file to a specific time i understood my account was overtaken (I can argue a lot that there is serious breach in EA system and most of the users don't have fault for having this problem with compromised accounts)

Message 8 of 11 (607 Views)

EA DICE Team

@ubitakk

The Cloud is basically the backup. That means that if the Cloud data is overwritten your progress will not be able to be restored.

Message 9 of 11 (584 Views)

Game progress got reset, is there an option to restore save game

★★★ Newbie

Somehow my game progress is lost, is there a way to restore it?

Message 10 of 11 (541 Views)