lost access to all special functions

by Baguette71

Original Post

Accepted Solution

lost access to all special functions

★★★ Newbie

hi there, i was paying SWBF without any problems for months and suddenly looks like some settings changed. Each time i press LB or RB or any DPAD button, i have the error message "command not available"
the only functions left are the trigger to shoot and directional joystick.
pls help

(this is not a controller issue as both do the same)
thanks

Message 1 of 4 (439 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: lost access to all special functions

★★★ Newbie

FIXED !!!

TO fix this issue TURN OFF NARRATOR in the xbox settings.  If you've just had an update applied to your xbox the narrator may be turned on.  THis is what was preventing me from using the DPAD functions and Star Cards in SWBF.  Hope it works for you guys :-)

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (461 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Is there a 'fix' for this yet ?  My kids are disappointed that they have unlocked more star cards, but can't use any of them, or toggle 1st person / 3rd person view via the DPAD. 

Message 2 of 4 (415 Views)

★★★ Newbie

FIXED !!!

TO fix this issue TURN OFF NARRATOR in the xbox settings.  If you've just had an update applied to your xbox the narrator may be turned on.  THis is what was preventing me from using the DPAD functions and Star Cards in SWBF.  Hope it works for you guys :-)

Message 3 of 4 (462 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Durt_Beg 

Good to know, you were able to solve this. And thank you for sharing your solution for this issue with us here. I am sure some other players will definitely find your solution useful. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 4 of 4 (399 Views)