login crash

by einlego

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NBA live mobile - App crashes when logging into Facebook account

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I have exactly the same issue. Logged in for the the first time since the major update and it starts up then I click on existing user the authenticate to Facebook and then the screen goes black with the circle spinning around like its doing something then it crashes back to home screen.

Somebody from eA fix it or I’m not going to play it anymore.

Message 3 of 52 (3,455 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: GAME CRASHES RIGHT WHEN I CLICK ON THE APP

Community Manager

The most recent version of the game (2.1.1 for Android users) should resolve this issue for all players.

Either manually update the game or let any available update be installed and you should be good to go.

*marked as solution for player visibility

barry.png

View in thread

Message 49 of 52 (4,645 Views)

All Replies

login crash

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I am having problems logging in and so are many of my leagues members. Once I log in. The  loading circle appears in the middle of the screen. The circle then freezes and the game crashes. Any reason why?

Message 1 of 52 (3,330 Views)

Re: Cant log into game

★★★ Newbie

Still doesn't work and it's because I used Facebook, so unless you use Google this workaround is fruitless.

Message 2 of 52 (3,826 Views)

Re: NBA live mobile - App crashes when logging into Facebook account

★★★ Newbie

The same happens to me!!

Message 4 of 52 (3,379 Views)

Game crashing

★★ Novice
Something's wrong with NBA LIVE MOBILE.
Every time I try to open the game to play it it will load the page with harden on the front but once the black screen with the loading symbol comes on it crashes and closes out the game. I've tried to re download the game numerous times, I've tried turning off my phone and nothing's working it has been doing it ALL DAY. I play this game EVERYDAY and spend real CASH on it, I'm missing out somebody please shoot some help my way
Message 5 of 52 (3,531 Views)

Re: Game crashing

★★ Novice
I have the same problem.Hopefully somebody will help us
Message 6 of 52 (3,481 Views)

Game crashing

★★ Novice
When I get to the loading screen with the circle game keeps crashing evey single time.I re-downloaded the game but it didn't work.Please help me
Message 7 of 52 (3,332 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same here spinning grey wheel of death. It happened to me when the tmac challenge popped up my s7 froze. Now when i go to play it keeps stopping st the spinning wheel and crashes. Lame...
Message 8 of 52 (3,436 Views)

★★ Novice
Same issue here, the game crashes everytime while loading. Haven’t been able to play in days. Ironic thing is that I still get constant pop ups letting me know I have lost my league match... Thanks for that.
Message 9 of 52 (3,415 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the same problem. The game let’s me get to the log in page, and then when I indicate my user it loads the game and gets stuck at the spinning loading circle, freezes and shuts down. Continue trying and it goes straight to the spinning wheel and shuts down. Reinstall gets as far as the log in again and then the same repeating problem. Never had this problem until two days ago. Had previously succeeeded to enter season two.

Message 10 of 52 (3,390 Views)