Original Post

i have my player missing

★ Novice
my 93 pete is missing, i sent the proof that i have unlocked him
Message 1 of 25 (837 Views)

nba mobile

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

After the maintenance this morning, I have lost all my players that i put up in the auction house the previous day. This included around 20+ gold players and 4 elite players. I have tried completely turning off the phone and app. Also, I am using an Android phone

Message 2 of 25 (827 Views)

MISSING PLAYER

★★★ Newbie

AFTER THE SERVER ISSUE TODAY MY 85 OVR ANDREW WIGGINS FROM THE COUNTDOWN PROGRAM WHO WAS SELLING FROM THE ACTION HOUSE WAS GONE CAN I HAVE TI BACK PLS ?

Message 3 of 25 (842 Views)

I lost a doug mcdermott 91. I was auctioning It. Please how i can get him again

★★★ Newbie
Yesterday i put that player in auctioning House and today i didn't find anything in my auctions.
Message 4 of 25 (830 Views)

Re: MISSING PLAYER

★★★ Newbie
after maintenance i lost my Chris Paul card 98 ovr shooting and Rodman two way sold for 4.5m coins and didn't get my coins !!
Message 5 of 25 (834 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I also lost my Otis Birdsong

Message 6 of 25 (822 Views)

Game issues

★ Novice

4 players green 94 ,curry 93, walker 94 , harden 93 , they were on auction list and i lost them with the money of their bids after the maintance. Also i played spesialists 3 times and the game stopped i lost the energy and the rewards

Message 7 of 25 (820 Views)

Re: I lost a doug mcdermott 91. I was auctioning It. Please how i can get him ag

★ Novice
Ea told me that you just need to wait 24 hours because your account needs to resync and if that does not work then contact ea
Message 8 of 25 (811 Views)

Re: Game issues

★★★★★ Newbie

I lost 3 summer court gold players. EA, please help if I can get them back.

Message 9 of 25 (806 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I lost 3 of my summer court gold players. EA please help!!

Message 10 of 25 (797 Views)