Re: i don't have some weapons

by ragnarok013

Original Post

Accepted Solution

i don't have some weapons

★ Novice
I have a problem with Battlefield 1 that I bought the special version and didn't get some weapons, including the Lawrence of Arabia sniper
Message 1 of 7 (513 Views)

Accepted Solution

@Abdullah_MA22 wrote:
i bought the Deluxe edition then i bought the premium edition and i didn't get some weapons .

You just answered your own post, you do not have the early enlister's or the collector's edition so you did not get this weapon pack. The Lawrence of Arabia pack is not provided in the deluxe edition or the premium edition.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 6 of 7 (472 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Abdullah_MA22 

What platform are you on? Check this article here on how to claim your edition rewards, and let us know if you are still having troubles getting those. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 2 of 7 (500 Views)

@abdullahma22 wrote:
I have a problem with Battlefield 1 that I bought the special version and didn't get some weapons, including the Lawrence of Arabia sniper

You had to have purchased the early enlister's or collector's edition to get the Lawrence of Arabia pack according to the WIKI:  http://battlefield.wikia.com/wiki/Battlefield_1:_Lawrence_of_Arabia_Pack Do you have either of those versions?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Message 3 of 7 (486 Views)

★ Novice
i bought the Deluxe edition then i bought the premium edition and i didn't get some weapons .
Message 4 of 7 (470 Views)

★ Novice
i use XBOX1
Message 5 of 7 (459 Views)

@Abdullah_MA22 wrote:

You just answered your own post, you do not have the early enlister's or the collector's edition so you did not get this weapon pack. The Lawrence of Arabia pack is not provided in the deluxe edition or the premium edition.

Message 6 of 7 (473 Views)

★ Novice

Thats sad, but you can try to contact EA Help with that, they may help you but i think they will want some proof about that you bought it. You can try to find the email from the day you bought it, EA send a email everytime you buy something. Wish you good luck with that Standard smile

Message 7 of 7 (426 Views)