i can't login the game with my gmail account help me

by marsquake1

Original Post

Re: i can't login the game with my gmail account help me

★★★ Newbie

I have same problem. I opened topic here as well.

I opened cases here: 28309380 and 28369092

1 week now. I can't believe.

Sometimes I can't login here to write, it's terrible as well (but first i want to play nba live)

Message 21 of 39 (666 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have same problem. 

tried another NBA LIVE MOBILE acc on my device and it works perfectly, and my ACC doesn't work on my device, on bluestack device etc.  have similar problems, watching live events but they aren't active. after 4-5 second game crashed and see only my phone screen. 

what can we do? this problem is since yesturday night

Message 22 of 39 (653 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Got the exact same problem with my account as well. I usually play with my Iphone 6s and login with my game center account. Once I got this problem, I tried my ipad pro, the game also crushed in the live event. However, if I reinstall the game and use my second account, the app just working fine.

HELP!!!!!!!!

Message 23 of 39 (645 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The sad thing is when I contact the technical support, the person told me that he has to have my user ID for trouble shooting, and I can only get the ID in the setting button in the app. But the app keeps kicking me out and I have no way to get my game ID. In conclusion, this problem will not be able to be solved. MY GOD!!!! 

Message 24 of 39 (640 Views)

EA DICE Team

@etayfur @PG-Outlaw @bluepig520

Hi all,

Thanks for your reports. I've got some further questions for you so that we can look into this.

• Are you all having trouble logging in specific to a GMAIL account, or does it also happen with your IOS or anonymous account?
  • What happens when the game loads? Do you immediately get kicked out, or are you able to select a specific menu first?
  • Are you getting any error messages?
  • Have you checked our android troubleshooting guide?

I will send this up for investigation once I have obtained further information from you.

Message 25 of 39 (634 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I can't get into the game either. Right after I login, the loading circle spins in the middle of the screen and then freezes. Then the game crashes. I can see the live events page before it crashes.  Almost my whole league cannot get into the game without it crashing

Message 26 of 39 (628 Views)

EA DICE Team

@einlego wrote:

I can't get into the game either. Right after I login, the loading circle spins in the middle of the screen and then freezes. Then the game crashes. I can see the live events page before it crashes.  Almost my whole league cannot get into the game without it crashing

I'm currently looking to get the following questions answered:

• Are you all having trouble logging in specific to a GMAIL account, or does it also happen with your IOS or anonymous account?
  • What happens when the game loads? Do you immediately get kicked out, or are you able to select a specific menu first?
  • Are you getting any error messages?
  • Have you checked our android troubleshooting guide?
Message 27 of 39 (605 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

-All accounts including Facebook, gmail, game center

-I'm just wondering did our league get suspended. Most of my members got kicked out of the game when a new lvl tournament started.

- we immediately get kicked out

-no error message. After you login, it crashes back to your devices home page

Message 28 of 39 (599 Views)

EA DICE Team

@einlego

Very helpful, thank you Standard smile

Message 29 of 39 (596 Views)

★★ Novice

Is it possible my whole league got banned from the game? It's seems to be my entire league and no one else

Message 30 of 39 (593 Views)