Re: glitch at the end of green key trials of gnomus

by realitysquared

Original Post

glitch at the end of green key trials of gnomus

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
So i made it to the end of the green key trial, as the door was opening, i took a photo of the pattern.. then it said i failed and restarted me at the begining. The door is now open at the end, and no matter what i do, it's not accepting the pattern it gave me. Is there anything i can do? Im playing.on xbox1
Message 1 of 4 (482 Views)

Hero (Retired)

I'd suggest going into the Trial as a Cactus or Pirate but instead of running the Trial again send your Garlic Drone or Parrot down to the end and through the open doorway to take another shot of the combination at the end and then just make certain that you are entering it properly so that it appears exactly as it does in the room at the end of the Trial.

Message 2 of 4 (421 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Ive done that, but it's still not working.
Message 3 of 4 (414 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Are you certain that you are entering the code correctly?

The room where you enter the combination won't accept even a valid combination if you haven't finished the actual Trial, which is why you can't skip the last Trial and jump straight to fighting the Rainbow Guardian after guessing which one of the two combinations it must be to start the fight. Assuming that you're experiencing a game glitch where the door opened and gave you your code but the game thinks you failed the Trial I would assume that running and successfully finishing the Trial a second time should straighten things out.

Message 4 of 4 (403 Views)