Re: gamer tags and origin accounts

by Straatford87

Original Post

Accepted Solution

gamer tags and origin accounts

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

EA and Origin Game tag was DIGGERofX   From way  back in the days of HALO PC . {X}DIGGER  from the clan  the 10thlegion . I was world wide ranked #7 in Halo PC

I have multiple versions of it in BATTLEFIELD HEROES  ex, =  {X}DIGGER , {X}DI66ER , DIGGERofX  , And so was HyPeRp0oP.

My occupation is a heavy equipment operator , Backhoe Operator to be exact , I'm a DIGGER , Get it ? I DIG. 

I was making a platoon in BATTLEFIELD 1 On PC  ... and instead of clicking cancel I clicked save .  Now I cannot get my original DIGGERofX  tag back . I cant make a new tag with the word DIGGER in it  because of the profanity filter ?  All I want is my TAGS back.  DIGGERofX or HyPeRp0oP .  

who do I contact for help? 

Message 1 of 4 (640 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team

@10thlegionDigger

You can only change your ID once per 72 hours. Wait a bit and you should be fine.

In the meantime, we're changing the error message to clarify this restriction - this should be updated shortly.

Dig it?

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (648 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

@10thlegionDigger

You can only change your ID once per 72 hours. Wait a bit and you should be fine.

In the meantime, we're changing the error message to clarify this restriction - this should be updated shortly.

Dig it?

Message 2 of 4 (649 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks Tom. 

I was bummed . I will wait it out and see what happens . Thanks again. 

Message 3 of 4 (616 Views)

EA DICE Team

@10thlegionDigger

Cheers!

If you run across anything else that you aren't sure about, let me know.. :-)

Message 4 of 4 (579 Views)