Re: game is not working

by kdovix

Original Post

Accepted Solution

game is not working

★★ Novice

Hi

I have a problem. When I press play on titanfall 2 in origin it pops up and askes me if I want to countinue like always I press yes. Then after 1 minute it pops up again it never did that.

Then a sign pops up and says ,,there is an update for the free trial would you like to update''.  I have bought the full game and it doesn't let me play titanfall 2. I can only play if I restart my PC but that's annoying

Yesterday this didn't happen but the day before it did

Does anybody have a fix

I tried pressing near the play butten fix the game and update the game it still dosean't work

HELP !!!!!

Message 1 of 6 (318 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

Hello @kdovix

Can you please try to Repair the game in origin client https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/origin/origin/i-cannot-load-my-game-from-origin-or-i-am-having-issues... or reinstall the game?

Also, please make sure you have deleted Titanfall 2 Trial in case if you have installed it.

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (312 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

Now even restarting my PC dosean't work Frown

Message 2 of 6 (312 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hello @kdovix

Can you please try to Repair the game in origin client https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/origin/origin/i-cannot-load-my-game-from-origin-or-i-am-having-issues... or reinstall the game?

Also, please make sure you have deleted Titanfall 2 Trial in case if you have installed it.

Message 3 of 6 (313 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @kdovix 

I am really sorry for those troubles with Titanfall 2. Can you try to uninstall both trial and full versions of Titanfall 2 and Origin client, clear Origin cache files, restart your PC and reinstall Origin client and Titanfall 2 (full version). This should fix your game. Keep us posted. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 4 of 6 (277 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The game seems to be broken on Origins side right now so for now we have to wait for a patch or try running the game as admin though I do not recommend it due to security reasons.

Message 5 of 6 (272 Views)

★★ Novice

I deleted the trial from my instalation folder and I made so it wouldn't run as administrator then it said cloud save error I kept pressing play and it worked :D

Message 6 of 6 (265 Views)