extra cards eat two away instead of just extra

by GluttonyE14

Original Post

extra cards eat two away instead of just extra

★★★★ Novice
So basically I open two packages and when I went to my collect book I told the collect book to discard any extra so I can get some points well it did....and more it took away my extra and one more of all the cards I had pulled out of my packages because all of them were doubled....short story it took double what I told it to making me loose a lot of my cards and since it did with bulk I couldn't go back to my cards and tell it to undo so I lost them and since additive cost isn't equal to each other their was no way I could buy them back.
Message 1 of 8 (398 Views)

Re: extra cards eat two away instead of just extra

★★★ Newbie
That's so sad... Is just happen me this week.. i purchased $9.99 dollars package, I select the card and put it in any single heroe to play but when I told the collect book to discard some extra, and it took away my rare card! Is disgusting spend your money when this happen...
Message 2 of 8 (373 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

It happened twice with me already, when I claimed back 100 gems for a pack due I missed 6 cards , EA support told it was a game playing issue and closed my service call proposing to share the pain in forum. Today the same issue appeared again . I spent 100 gems and lost 6 cards as all what was in pack I had in quantity 4 each and PVZH application just processed the bulk adjustment of double quantity with no option to restore. I initiated a new missing content claim of  400 jams , 200 for 2 failure packs and 200 for my own 12 purchased before cards proposing that 200 jams for my own cards can be substituted by 1000  lightningы in order I can recreate 12 lost cards. Lets see what EA will respond  , that is fun I got a system confirmation it would take 14 days to review my request .

Message 3 of 8 (347 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

#1 - this was supposedly resolved in the last update (and verified by several users on reddit)

#2 - the issue only arose when you click on "recycle extras" more than once. (if you hit it once, and it looks like nothing happens, and you hit it again in frustration)

Message 4 of 8 (329 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Thank you and sorry to say it was not solved with last release as happened with me yesterday for the second time, best regards to testers  . And , I am not 100% sure but it looks like the bag is materialized also when player is switching from Plant tab to Zombie tab in collection menu page and utilizes the extra cards from that location. 

Message 5 of 8 (326 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

if you are clicking it once on the plants page, and again on the zombies page - then that is why it is happening

Message 6 of 8 (320 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Thank you, sorry but double checking is hardly possible because after pressing confirm the utilization option is disappearing, 

Message 7 of 8 (314 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

see my post above yours

Message 8 of 8 (304 Views)