ea server lag

by ussstarfire

Original Post

ea server lag

★ Novice

Hello, I have an issue with multiplayer server lags.  When playing solo, there is no issues.  But when my son and I play multiplayer, when I join his game I lag and when he joins mine he lags.  My sons system is a quad core, 8g mem, with 2g NVidia card.  My system is quad core, 12g mem, and 2g radeon card.  Also I have  120mps cable internet with no issues.  We play lot of online games and have no issues with other servers.  Is there a patch or setting to fix this.

Thanks

David Haley

[edit: email address removed]

Message 1 of 4 (405 Views)

Re: ea server lag

Hero (Retired)

Do regular Multiplayer modes also lag or is it just when you try to do Co-Op vs Computer?

Message 2 of 4 (397 Views)

★ Novice

multiplayer modes so far, we will try co-op vrs computer today

Message 3 of 4 (386 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Same here, getting so fed up with the continuous lag. Two of us are playing on a ps4 which has no other issues than when we are playing online wiirh GW2, we struggle to even move our characters and are always gettting chucked out of games. This morning three times the games completely collapsed and we ended up in the back garden so gave up. No wonder the community challenge is doing so badly this weekend, a few months ago this would have not have been a problem. The same with another post that states they cannot find anyone to play with online, players have had enough, come on EA forget about which character is over or under weighted and where pots and bots go - get your servers sorted out before most of us go elsewhere, remember there are plenty of other games and game publishers out there to choose from. Please!

Message 4 of 4 (300 Views)