didn't get a hero quest reward

by ebucube

Original Post

Re: didn't get a hero quest reward

★ Apprentice
I'd want to know that too, buying new pack is just too expensive right?
But, i really don't think they'll give it even after it's fixed, I've contacted them and they didn't even reply, it's been days Frown
Message 11 of 30 (838 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hey guys!
I had the same Problem, but you get the package !!!! I only realized bacause i got a legendary... the new cards wont be showed as new and so on BUT you will find if you know your collection good enough!

Hope i could help
LG Nock
Message 12 of 30 (812 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Had similar issue. Completed the scientist's final quest and didn't receive a new card pack. It just said that it was completed.
Also twice now Iv got a 7 streak with the daily challenges and I'm not getting a card pack. It has 7 green tickets but no new cards. Disappointing when you play the whole week for nothing.
Message 13 of 30 (772 Views)

Re: Hero Quest Reward Glitch

★★★ Newbie

Same. Didn't receive pack reward for completed 7-day challenge or hero quest.

Message 14 of 30 (640 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same problem but with solar flare and the daily challenge reward if ea ever fixes this my account is MniBoy

Message 15 of 30 (631 Views)

★★★★ Guide

calm down guys. the pack animation did not play, but you still get the pack. the same thing happen to weekly challenge reward. check you collection to see any changes

Message 16 of 30 (625 Views)

★ Apprentice
:O woahh, yeah that's happening to me now, i clear all daily challenges and 'supposed' to get new pack. It say that it's cleared but no pack Frown It's disappointing...
Oh, btw ea replied to my question. And now i hope i got my packs
Message 17 of 30 (705 Views)

★ Apprentice
I just finished my last Hero Quest with Solar Flare and best three opponents in Multiplayer Battle. I also did not get the premium packet I earned this morning when the quest completed.

ID: goddessbunny42​

Please look into this.
Message 18 of 30 (696 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice
I just finished my last Hero Quest with both Solar Flare and Green Shadow and bested three opponents in Multiplayer Battle. I also did not get the premium packets I earned this morning when the quests completed.

ID: goddessbunny42​

Please look into this.
Message 19 of 30 (650 Views)

★ Apprentice
Hi, ea finally replied to my email. Here, contact them here https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Message 20 of 30 (648 Views)