cards disappearing from library

by aenarion3

Original Post

cards disappearing from library

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I am encountering a recurring problem.  I keep noticing that I am missing cards that I know I had and that I am certain I never recycled.  At first I thought it was my mistake and I ignored it for a long time.  Today I logged it and was missing a few super rares and a few rares that I knew I had previously.

I have noticed this happen a few cards at a time over the course of several months, this is the first time I have posted about it in the bug forums.

Has anyone else encountered disappearing cards themselves?  What causes it?  Can I get the cards back somehow?

I am accessing PVZH from my android phone.

Again, the game is amazing but it is very discouraging and frustrating to lose cards (all types- event cards, super rares, legendaries from both plants and zombies) and this really discourages me from buying more packs because I am afraid my cards will just disappear as a result of this bug.

Please help,

Thank you.

Message 1 of 6 (1,264 Views)

Re: cards disappearing from library

Champion (Retired)

Hi @aenarion3, have you linked your account to Facebook or an EA account?  If you haven't done so, do so now.  This will help EA support with your account and hopefully prevent you from losing any cards.

From the home screen click the cog wheel in the upper right hand corner.  Then select the tab Settings and then you should see a button in the middle of the screen that says My Account.

BPRD

Message 2 of 6 (1,228 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks @BPRDH, I did that.

Is it as easy as shooting EA an email and then having them restore your account to a state that is before card loss?  Providing you notice it when it happens?

Message 3 of 6 (1,219 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Hi @aenarion3.  If you have your account linked, then you can submit in-game tickets to their customer service.  I will warn you ahead of time I've seen where it can take 48 hours or so for a response, so please be patient.  Standard smile

BPRD

Message 4 of 6 (1,199 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes, I've had cards disappear - and I had the most frustrating conversation with someone at the EA help desk, they didn't even seem to understand their own game.  I've lost several legendary cards, including two Banasaurus Rex cards and an Octo Zombie.  I am linked to an EA account but at this point I am not sure it's even worth playing this game any longer.  It's so damn buggy and glitchy and the lack of interest from EA in servicing their own game is irritating as #$!.

Message 5 of 6 (1,079 Views)

★★★ Newbie

oh bother, sorry, I can't spell "Bananasaurus".  Can't see how to edit the previous post.  

Will just add that I have been playing on an iPad.  Did not get the cards restored on trying to contact EA help by phone or by e-mail.  The guy on the phone couldn't understand the concept of having acquired a card by gems some months ago, but only realizing for certain recently that I no longer had the card in my collections library.  We went round and round in circles with me trying to explain that I didn't just buy it and lose it earlier today. His knowledge of the game seemed to have been acquired during five mins of absent-minded reading during his morning commute from a chart on the far side of a bus with a partially obstructed view.  All I ended up getting from him was the insistence that I wait 24 hours to see if there was a lag in the system.  I can say with absolute certainty that not only did the cards not come back 24 hours later, but it is now several weeks later, and I still don't have them, and now I don't have several others i used to have.

I was really frustrated, but I did still play because I do in general like things like the daily challenges.  At the moment though the game won't even load, so maybe this particular timewasting habit may be about to be broken.

Message 6 of 6 (1,078 Views)