Re: cant connect to ea server xbox one random email generated

by tlazenby75

Original Post

Accepted Solution

cant connect to ea server xbox one random email generated

★★★ Newbie

So i have downloaded Madden 17 to my xbox 1 console 1 week ago and for some reason when i go to login to the EA servers it has some random email inputted and does not let me change it to my email. I have contacted xbox and they stated there are no issues with my account and it seems to be an issues with madden. I have deleted the game from my HDD and reinstalled it and again they same random email is inputted. I have opened up several tickets and nothing has been done. how can i edit the email in Madden 17 EA server when is does not give me the option to??

Message 1 of 8 (3,843 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@FrankTheTankB

A random email showing like that can indicate an account compromise. I am not saying your account is definitely hacked but you should contact us to change the email and make sure your account is secure.

Click the following link to get started: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?category=demo-beta

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (4,280 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@FrankTheTankB

A random email showing like that can indicate an account compromise. I am not saying your account is definitely hacked but you should contact us to change the email and make sure your account is secure.

Click the following link to get started: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?category=demo-beta

barry.png
Message 2 of 8 (4,281 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Did you get this resolved? Experiencing the same thing! Frustrating!
Message 3 of 8 (3,661 Views)

★ Novice

yeah i connected using xbox live login and it generated an email that does not even exist(went on hotmail.com and inputted it and it says it does not exist) so i tried to change it but obviously they ask a bunch of * i do not know i never really created the acount, so they cannot reset it saying i do not know enough info about the account, i * hate EA such garbage. Their website keep saying to go on origin to link xbox live account but that button does not exist, go EA for "giving away" stuff but making it impossible to claim it. I contacted them three times through that * link they keep posting and i got three answers that were the same with no answers to any of my questions, it is really pissing me off how a rich company like them can make such * * software, good thing they only publish games, i would not want to see a game designed by them that does not require them to copy paste year old games

Message 4 of 8 (3,130 Views)

★ Novice

Yio guys, as * as EA is, connect using your xbox live  through (ea help on google works best, first link) connect there, close the page, then open a Answer HQ thread, click on your name top corner, select profile and you will see a spot where you can change your email without being asked to enter a password that you never made, through there just reset your password through the functioning email , I am about to try to reset it hopefully it works. Ive insulted them too much for me to talk to them seriously

Message 5 of 8 (3,127 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I know that this post is a couple years old but my new fifa 19 game that I just bought a few days ago is doing the same thing. A random email came up when I was signing in the the game and it wanted me to send a code and verify it but the Email was not right with my account. What do I do?

Message 6 of 8 (2,947 Views)

★★★ Newbie

We are having the same issue.... help! Fifa19 has a random email

Message 7 of 8 (2,887 Views)

Community Manager

@EA_Barry wrote:

@FrankTheTankB

@Jayloss612 

You'll need to get in touch with our Live-Support team if you are not capable of updating the email address from your end. 

I will be locking down this post as the solution was provided. If you need any help related to this please create a new post so members of the community can assist you.

Blueberry.png
Message 8 of 8 (2,868 Views)