Re: cant buy subscription

by proxos666

Original Post

Accepted Solution

cant buy subscription

★★★★★ Newbie

i want to Subscribe to this game by buying the one time offer of 60 days 29 $  offer from the web site but when  i move forward  to payment method and entering my credit card number billing method changes to this 

STAR WARS(TM): The Old Republic(TM)60-Day Game Time

For 60 days.

€  26 . 99 

i dont want to pay € my country is not a part of EU  i want to buy Subscription  by American dollars not € please help me 
ps:Currency rate for 

1 Euro =
4,32378052 Türk Lirası
1 ABD Doları =
3,67840446 Türk Lirası
Message 1 of 6 (498 Views)

Accepted Solution

@NoLeaders

I am in Australia and purchased codes from amazon, in my case i used something like a www.myus.com address and used that on checkout.

Nothing is shipped to that address as the code is delivered via electronic Standard smile

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (511 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

@NoLeaders

I don't think that's something that can be changed separately, even by Customer Service. My guess is the system chooses a currency that's closest (geo-politically speaking) and uses that, EUR being more applicable than USD.

If you have a US payment method, you can try changing your account country to US and using your US payment method.

Message 2 of 6 (485 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

i tried that too but this time system says "Your previously selected offer does not match your billing address' local currency. Make a new selection from one of these local offers and continue to complete your order. "  and doesnt let me choose 60 days 29 $ option just one month three month and six month recurring options are available 

Message 3 of 6 (483 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

is there any difference  if i buy this https://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Republic-Prepaid-Subscription/dp/B00HWYDM3O/ref=pd_sim_367_2?_encod...  60 days pre paid game card instead of 60 days Subscription from the game website amazon lets me buy in  $ 

Message 4 of 6 (471 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@NoLeaders

The only difference would be that if you buy it on SWTOR.com, it'll automatically apply to your account. If you buy the 60 Day code from Amazon, you can keep the code they send you and redeem it at any time on your account.

Message 5 of 6 (464 Views)

@NoLeaders

I am in Australia and purchased codes from amazon, in my case i used something like a www.myus.com address and used that on checkout.

Nothing is shipped to that address as the code is delivered via electronic Standard smile

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 6 of 6 (512 Views)