cant access my ABOUT ME section and also my EA ACCOUNT & BILLING tab in ORIGIN

by Engine-in-Tech

Original Post

Accepted Solution

cant access my ABOUT ME section and also my EA ACCOUNT & BILLING tab in ORIGIN

★★ Novice

Help!! I cant seem to access my About Me section and also my EA Account & Billing tab in Origin. It showing this error every time i tried to access them.

Message 1 of 10 (800 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: cant access my ABOUT ME section and also my EA ACCOUNT & BILLING tab in

@Engine-in-Tech

Sounds like you're experiencing an error on your account. Please contact a game advisor to check this out.

View in thread

Message 4 of 10 (782 Views)

All Replies

Hi, @Engine-in-Tech

Do you get the same error if you try to access your EA account with another browser?

Message 2 of 10 (792 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@DarkBanishing wrote:

Hi, @Engine-in-Tech

Do you get the same error if you try to access your EA account with another browser?

i've tried Google Chrome, Opera, IE, Firefox and all of it had the same error.. doesn't seem to be the browser problem..

Message 3 of 10 (769 Views)

@Engine-in-Tech

Sounds like you're experiencing an error on your account. Please contact a game advisor to check this out.

Message 4 of 10 (783 Views)

★★ Novice

@DarkBanishing wrote:

@Engine-in-Tech

hmm.. i tried look for a way to contact them but i can't seem to find a method to contact them since they are very specific about how to solve their problem.. and yet my problem are not in any of their list of problem.. direct calling them is my last method since i'm not exactly in EA supported region.. it doesnt effect my gaming account (for now i think) still it's annoys me not be able to change my avatar or my email..

Angry

Message 5 of 10 (730 Views)

@Straatford87, @EA_Kristi

Is it possible to inform the EA_Help team about this?

Message 6 of 10 (724 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Staff

@DarkBanishing Thanks for the tag Standard smile

@Engine-in-Tech I don't actually think this is an account issue. Could you please check if the same issue occurs if you use Google Chromes incognito mode (direct link for the account section is here). Also flushing DNS and resting the router may help with this as well.

Let us know how you get on.
- Kristi

Message 7 of 10 (717 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Kristi wrote:

@DarkBanishing Thanks for the tag Standard smile

@Engine-in-Tech I don't actually think this is an account issue. Could you please check if the same issue occurs if you use Google Chromes incognito mode (direct link for the account section is here). Also flushing DNS and resting the router may help with this as well.

Let us know how you get on.
- Kristi

hye.. first of all tq for trying to help me..

but using chrome incognito doesn't help.. flushing dns and resetting my router also doesn't help.. the error still remain there and i still cant access my account section..

Message 8 of 10 (691 Views)

@Engine-in-Tech

And have you tried to contact EA_Help or a game advisor? It still might be an error in your origin account.

Message 9 of 10 (669 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Engine-in-Tech

As mentioned by @DarkBanishing, you could reach out to an EA Advisor to have them help change some of the information for you. However, it wouldn't help you if you need to change something again in the future.

There's another method to test if this issue is caused by your connection. In this case, try logging in to the same webpage via your mobile connection. If it works, then you know that the issue is caused by your network settings.

Thanks for sticking with us in the meantime!

Message 10 of 10 (658 Views)