can't play multiplayer on pvz gw2

by lanedemi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

can't play multiplayer on pvz gw2

★★★ Newbie

I DON'T KNOW IF ANYONE ELSE IS HAVING THIS SAME PROBLEM......BUT......SINCE DELETING THE  BETA VERSION OF THIS GAME AND BUYING THE DELUXE VERSION OF

PVZ GW 2 WE ARE HAVING A PROBLEM PLAYING MULTIPLAYER ON THIS GAME. ALL  OF OUR CONNECTIONS ARE GOOD. i JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON.

CAN YOU PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM .....AS I HAVE A SAD 6 YR OLD WHO CAN'T PLAY WITH HIS FRIENDS.

Spoiler
Frown
Message 1 of 11 (19,288 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: can't play multiplayer on pvz gw2

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @lanedemi

Are you able to enter any modes at all? Can you get into the backyard?

I see you're playing on XBOX One - do you have XBOX Live gold? XBL gold isn't needed for solo play but if you want to play multiplayer you would need it.

- Andy -

View in thread

Message 2 of 11 (21,227 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @lanedemi

Are you able to enter any modes at all? Can you get into the backyard?

I see you're playing on XBOX One - do you have XBOX Live gold? XBL gold isn't needed for solo play but if you want to play multiplayer you would need it.

- Andy -

Message 2 of 11 (21,228 Views)

★★★ Newbie

why shuld I get the gold?Since the lawn of doom i played multiplayer but now I can not 

Message 3 of 11 (19,035 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm playing on PS4 and I played on PS3. I downloaded the game and add on from ps store but all I can do is run around the moon with citron. Where are the other modes?
Message 4 of 11 (18,775 Views)

★★★ Novice

Until the game is fully downloaded you can only play with Citron in Moon Nexus.

Message 5 of 11 (17,814 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I upgraded to PVZ2 via EA access after i couldn't get PVZ to start (worked last year).  To start the mutliplayer, you have to wander around the startup screen (walking around what they call the backyard in 3d view) and bump into multiplayer portal. Then walk into portal to get to multiplayer mode.  Its a step backward from the normal menu design.

Message 6 of 11 (17,294 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the game fully downloaded but when I enter a game it says "waiting for players" and after 5 min it says that I was afk..
Message 7 of 11 (14,487 Views)

★ Novice

I can't play multiplayer. I just got the PC version, and if I try to join a multiplayer server, it only puts me on Ocean Center with no players. Help.

Message 8 of 11 (14,372 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have xbox live gold and i can play all multiplayer gamemodes but i cant play turf takeover and the mystery portal in the town hall it loads for hours on end and never gets me in the game, why?

Message 9 of 11 (13,736 Views)

★★ Novice

i have this problem aswell but im on pc, what do i do?

Message 10 of 11 (12,407 Views)