battlefront Ultimate code entered but no new content

by xxJokerx1xx

Original Post

Accepted Solution

battlefront Ultimate code entered but no new content

★★★ Newbie

When I entered the code from the package it said it was added to my profile, but there is no new content to download and the expansion pack playlists are still not installed. Can someone help?

Message 1 of 6 (582 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: battlefront Ultimate code entered but no new content

★★★ Newbie

Sorry, I'm on a Xbox One. After a bit of searching I finally found the packs and was able to install them. Thanks for replying.

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (622 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @xxJokerx1xx 

Are you playing the game on PlayStation 4? Can you try to download the DLC from PlayStation Store? They should be available there at no additional cost for you.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 2 of 6 (559 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Sorry, I'm on a Xbox One. After a bit of searching I finally found the packs and was able to install them. Thanks for replying.

Message 3 of 6 (623 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm an PC user and I have a problem with code, the game wasn't added in my library. I've used the code and It still didn't work.

Would you mind helping me, I payed good money for this game and its not in my library. Frown

Message 4 of 6 (539 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@xxJokerx1xx

Thanks for letting us know you are fine now. Enjoy the game and May the Force be with you!

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 5 of 6 (526 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem with the Xbox One version. I got the Ultimate Edition of the game, and I entered the code and it did not give me any of the content. Is there any way I can get the content, because when I enter the code again, it says it has already been redeemed. Please tell me if there is any way that I can get the content.
Message 6 of 6 (471 Views)