Re: battlefield 1

by ragnarok013

Original Post

battlefield 1

★★★ Novice

hey guys im lagging in the game not just in the rounds but in game and loading im having issues running the game i did opem ports for battlefield 1 and playing on low setting even with good graphic card still lagging pretty hard getting 6-30 barley fps what should i do help 

Message 1 of 5 (408 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hello @rockybalbula

Can you please post your DxDiag file here to see your PC Specification and etc.? How to run a DxDiag report: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

Message 2 of 5 (400 Views)

★★★ Novice

i cant contact with any ea advoisor because they ask for phone number and im not from uk or amerca or canda.....

Message 3 of 5 (395 Views)

Re: Battlefield 1 support

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@rockybalbula

There are some matters that require additional security.  Having a complaint about your player account is one of those, and you are unable to use either Live Chat or (rarely offered) an eMail address to write to about that subject.  You have to be able to prove who you are, and prove that the account is really yours before they will do anything about it. 

Why didn't you wish to continue with any direct response to the answer you already received here in Answer HQ? 

Message 4 of 5 (389 Views)

[ Edited ]

@rockybalbula wrote:

i cant contact with any ea advoisor because they ask for phone number and im not from uk or amerca or canda.....

@rockybalbulaIf you are living in a country that doesn't support our 'call me' feature, you could use a Voice-Over-IP service (such as Skype) instead. Just put your location in the Voice-Over-IP service to UK and use that to call our UK number listed in the phone section here: http://help.ea.com/uk/article/contact-ea-help/

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 5 of 5 (383 Views)