Re: Xbox servers down?

by BibtinTex

Original Post

Xbox servers down?

★★★ Newbie
For the past two days, when trying to load any online game mode, the top right corner of my NHL menu says connecting, and will either go on forever or give me some long error code. I've had no luck getting into EASHL, but managed to get into HUT on my other account. However, I've completed three games which have not registered on my record or Recent Games. Also to add, the menus are extremely slow (slower than usual)

I am using a wired connection, all ports forwarded, usually have flawless connection. All other games work fine. I've tried unplugging my modem and router for 5-10 mins and starting back up, deleting saved game data, using a wireless connection, doing a hard reset on the Xbox, and just waiting through the brutal connection menus - but no luck!

If I go onto the ea help page and input game + console info, I get a message that the servers are currently down for this game. Is this actually the case? I'm skeptical that it is, since I don't see an overwhelming amount of posts about the issue on the forum or any other pages (Reddit, twitter etc).

Any ideas? All help is appreciated.
Message 1 of 3 (762 Views)

★ Guide

NHL 17 or the beta for NHL 18?

that is strange.

Message 2 of 3 (750 Views)

★★★ Newbie
NHL 17. Started happening the same day the beta came out though.

I'm searching through the forums and it looks like it's an issue for a lot of people, and has been since the game came out.

Will try some of the workarounds after work, but it's annoying this started happening out of the blue.
Message 3 of 3 (745 Views)