Re: Xbox one - Titanfall 2 crashing

by EA_David

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Xbox one - Titanfall 2 crashing

★★★ Newbie
I'm playing the campaign level the beacon, I'm at the zip line part where you rejoin your Titan and my game keeps freezing and then cleses. Anyone know how to fix this. Yes a am on Xbox one
Message 1 of 12 (5,865 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@YYZMonkey It sounds like there may be a corrupt install EDIT: I meant corrupt save. Rather than starting from scratch, can you try loading the level from the mission select menu rather than choosing to continue? 

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 12 (6,924 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@TheJewGamer Hmm, I fear that a reinstall may be in order, but before that can you try a restart of your system? Hold the button at the front until the system beeps, then start back up after the shutdown and give this sequence another try. 

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 12 (5,836 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Googling for this issue brought me here. In my case, the crash is occuring right at the start of the same mission. Both a system restart and a game reinstall have been unsuccessful. Is it possible the save file has been corrupted?
Message 3 of 12 (5,801 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@YYZMonkey It sounds like there may be a corrupt install EDIT: I meant corrupt save. Rather than starting from scratch, can you try loading the level from the mission select menu rather than choosing to continue? 

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 12 (6,925 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Twice though? Both my initial download and the reinstall were corrupted?

Edit: Successfully played through the level by selecting it only.

Message 5 of 12 (5,786 Views)

Community Manager

I apologize, I meant corrupt save. In this case it looks like this was the case, as creating a new savegame by starting from a set point seemed to be effective. 

Thanks for the update and sorry for the confusing message. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 12 (5,773 Views)

★ Novice
How come this issue is still present in 2017 I've tried all the stuff u told the other guy I can't get past that level this needs to be pacthed already
Message 7 of 12 (5,501 Views)

Community Manager

@tytypanda What exactly is happening in your case? Do you get an error message? What system are you on?

Generally any issues we've encountered have had a fix so hopefully a solution can be found. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 8 of 12 (5,480 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Hey I keep getting this error message that keeps coming up when I am playing the mission blood and rust I can get past the error message it just crashes my game
Message 9 of 12 (5,461 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same keeps happening to me! Can't get on to the second level. Reinstalling 60gb 4 times wasting a whole evening and nothing works including the mission select way. Pretty pathetic this hasn't been patched yet
Message 10 of 12 (5,408 Views)