(Xbox 1) titan fall 2 profile not permitted to play online despite having gold

by lavastorm97

Original Post

Accepted Solution

(Xbox 1) titan fall 2 profile not permitted to play online despite having gold

★★ Novice
I, like many others, can not play online with Titan Fall 2. I have asked help from Xbox 1 support, and after an hour with no luck, they suggested me here. I have also reset my power, and cycled my modem and router. It seems to be that my account is the only one who can't join. I used another account and was able to join the multiplayer immediately, the only issue is that all of my progress is saved there.
Help?
Message 1 of 6 (392 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: (Xbox 1) titan fall 2 profile not permitted to play online despite having go

★★ Novice

Yea, they were able to help. I contacted Xbox live before hand and did everything the support tech suggested. This time the EA tech suggested checking my privacy settings. Turns out that I had custom settings, which i didnt have before hand, on and it caused me to be blocked. 

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (389 Views)

All Replies

Re: (Xbox 1) titan fall 2 profile not permitted to play online despite having go

Community Manager

@lavastorm97Thank you for the post. If the issue is persisting today you can try reaching out to EA support, they can look into any account-based issues. Hopefully it was just a temporary problem, but if there is something odd with the account they can take a look. 

http://help.ea.com/en/article/contact-ea-help/

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 6 (380 Views)

★★ Novice
This has actually been persistent for 3 days now. Despite all my best efforts. My apologies for not mentioning this in the original post
Message 3 of 6 (373 Views)

Community Manager

Ah, thank you. Hopefully support are able to find what happened here and help you clear things out. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 6 (367 Views)

★★ Novice

Yea, they were able to help. I contacted Xbox live before hand and did everything the support tech suggested. This time the EA tech suggested checking my privacy settings. Turns out that I had custom settings, which i didnt have before hand, on and it caused me to be blocked. 

Message 5 of 6 (390 Views)

Community Manager

Ah, wonderful, thank you for the update! 

Sorry for not suggesting the privacy settings, I shouldn't have assumed this was tried already. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 6 (330 Views)